:laughing: 100 %
By mattomac
davidjay wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:31 pm
MisterMuncher wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:12 pm For the avoidance of doubt, I give nary a fuck for the acts involved, let them eat cake, or cock, and peek and poke with wild abandon. None of my business, really.

But fucking hell. Three generations, father and son, all openly fucking someone else whilst married is not an example for anyone.
It's always been the way that the aristocracy regard their wives as brood mares and the lower orders as fair game.
Suppose in a way some traditions have remained.
By satnav
I just can't believe the great lengths that William and Kate go to just to provide the tabloids with carefully staged photographs to show what a 'happy family' they are. When they were at the Commonwealth games the cameras just happened to be focussing on them the very second that they were smiling along with Princess Charlotte. Are real families really that happy and smiley all the time?

The papers always seem to be briefed about how much Kate has spent on her outfit and how many times she's warn it in the past along with the obligatory piece of jewellery which used to belong to Princess Diana. Given that Kate never met Diana why is she so obsessed with wearing her jewellery.
By Bones McCoy
satnav wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:30 pm I just can't believe the great lengths that William and Kate go to just to provide the tabloids with carefully staged photographs to show what a 'happy family' they are. When they were at the Commonwealth games the cameras just happened to be focussing on them the very second that they were smiling along with Princess Charlotte. Are real families really that happy and smiley all the time?

The papers always seem to be briefed about how much Kate has spent on her outfit and how many times she's warn it in the past along with the obligatory piece of jewellery which used to belong to Princess Diana. Given that Kate never met Diana why is she so obsessed with wearing her jewellery.
To keep it out of Paul Burrell's collection?
By Youngian
satnav wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:30 pm I just can't believe the great lengths that William and Kate go to just to provide the tabloids with carefully staged photographs to show what a 'happy family' they are. When they were at the Commonwealth games the cameras just happened to be focussing on them the very second that they were smiling along with Princess Charlotte. Are real families really that happy and smiley all the time?

If that’s the path of least resistance to keep the press off your back, its not a bad plan.
By satnav
This looks like an interesting development.

Prince William's friend the Marquess of Cholmondeley is replaced as Lord Great Chamberlain and no longer has the chance to play a major role in the Coronation

This is the husband of the woman who William has been linked to.

He looks like he has been replaced by somebody twice his age.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]