:sunglasses: 33.3 % :laughing: 66.7 %
By Andy McDandy
The Star have gone with The Narcissist Formerly Known as Prince.

Much as I hate the paper, they do have a talent for good headlines, and have done more to hold the establishment to account than most of the "serious" papers.

Then again, all of that applies to Viz.
By Youngian
Andy McDandy wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:00 am The Star have gone with The Narcissist Formerly Known as Prince.

Much as I hate the paper, they do have a talent for good headlines, and have done more to hold the establishment to account than most of the "serious" papers.

Then again, all of that applies to Viz.
The Star and the Sport are underappreciated for a style of 'journalism' that owes more to Viz than Kelvin McKenzie. Its not a direction the Sun or Mail could take due to their readers believing the stories.
By MisterMuncher
It's about funneling stories about how he's a crank, a weirdo and says mad shit into the press so the general public focus on making sweating pizza teddy bear jokes and concentrate less on the whole "raping kids" element.

It usually works for a while, too. See Jackson, Michael.
kreuzberger, Nigredo liked this
By Spoonman
Meanwhile in Nova Scotia, Canada...

[size=120][b]Prince Andrew High to get a new name next school year[/b][/size]
[b]'The name of a school should be reflective of our school community,' says principal[/b]

[quote]In the coming weeks, people will be invited to submit new names for the school. [b]Anyone can submit a name. The committee will evaluate the names and allow students to vote. [/b]The top three recommendations will be sent to the Halifax Regional Centre for Education for final approval.[/quote]

Schooly McSchoolface it is then.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-sco ... -1.6319796

Edit: Not sure why the BBcode isn't working. :|
Last edited by Spoonman on Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Andy McDandy wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:25 am He wants a jury trial. He says that Maxwell was never a close friend. He ain't very clever, is he?
He certainly thinks the rest of us aren't.

Aux armes, citoyens!
Andy McDandy, Nigredo, kreuzberger and 1 others liked this
By Samanfur
A story surfaced last week of Andrew trying to play the "Don't you know who I am?" card with Meat Loaf during It's a Royal Knockout, and Meat Loaf threatening to dump him in the moat.

Mr. Aday was known to tell as many versions of his life story as Heath Ledger's Joker, but the more I see of Andrew thinking that he can demand how another country's justice system is going to work, the more I believe it.
By Andy McDandy
He does know that in a civil case in the USA, the jury doesn't have to return an unanimous verdict? Just a majority?

I suggest he reads up on OJ Simpson.
Youngian liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]