:laughing: 100 %
By kreuzberger
For Microsoft, the bluest blood of blue tickery to be to be reporting on William's alleged extra-maritals. That's quite something. It's now a game of chicken as to which of the English* tabloids blinks first and splashes it because, "public domain."

*Scots editions would not be bound by any injunction.

Background content; she's fit, mind.
By The Weeping Angel
Yeah I see a lot of sussex squadron* types referencing this on twitter. I should also point out that the person who has caused this to re surface is one Alex Tiffin. Now Alex is an interesting individual because when you type his name on google you find this bit of news,

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scot ... r-20563345
“The conclusion has been that he was an idiot, not a terrorist.”
He also apparently assaulted a pregnant woman as well

* Mostly Americans who obsessively defend Meghan Markle.
By Oboogie
Is Tiffin correct in his assertion that "Injunctions from the High Court in London are worthless in Scotland"?
I recall previous super injunctions involving footballers who couldn't be named, Spycatcher etc but don't remember Scottish journalists breaking those.
Maybe one of our Scottish Mailwatchers could advise?
By Boiler
Oboogie wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:02 pm Is Tiffin correct in his assertion that "Injunctions from the High Court in London are worthless in Scotland"?
I recall previous super injunctions involving footballers who couldn't be named, Spycatcher etc but don't remember Scottish journalists breaking those.
This suggests that Tiffin is right:

https://www.lawteacher.net/free-law-ess ... w-7911.php

However, what's to stop the plaintiff taking out the equivalent in Scotland?
Last edited by Boiler on Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Boiler
Oboogie wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:14 pm
Bones McCoy wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:53 pm
Abernathy wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:25 pm “The Marchioness of Cholmondeley” ?????

Get the fuck out of here !
Yeah, but think of the Scrabble points.
Pronounced, somewhat inevitably, “Chumley.”
See also: Featherstonhaugh.
By The Weeping Angel
Oboogie wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:02 pm Is Tiffin correct in his assertion that "Injunctions from the High Court in London are worthless in Scotland"?
Well Tiffin does have knowledge of the Socttish legal system.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/poli ... t-20764645
Oboogie liked this
By soulboy
The reliable sources are stacking up...
Tiffin’s comments now align with what some saw on Twitter in 2019, like royal reporter Giles Coren tweeting and then deleting “i know about the affair. everyone knows about the affair, darling,” on an article about a feud between Kate Middleton and Rose Hanbury.
Royal reporter? I thought he was a food columnist and general cunt.
By Boiler
soulboy wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:19 am The reliable sources are stacking up...
Tiffin’s comments now align with what some saw on Twitter in 2019, like royal reporter Giles Coren tweeting and then deleting “i know about the affair. everyone knows about the affair, darling,” on an article about a feud between Kate Middleton and Rose Hanbury.
Royal reporter? I thought he was a food columnist and general cunt.
I'd just stick with "cunt".
mattomac, Spoonman, Watchman and 1 others liked this
By MisterMuncher
For the avoidance of doubt, I give nary a fuck for the acts involved, let them eat cake, or cock, and peek and poke with wild abandon. None of my business, really.

But fucking hell. Three generations, father and son, all openly fucking someone else whilst married is not an example for anyone.
Watchman, mattomac liked this
By davidjay
MisterMuncher wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:12 pm For the avoidance of doubt, I give nary a fuck for the acts involved, let them eat cake, or cock, and peek and poke with wild abandon. None of my business, really.

But fucking hell. Three generations, father and son, all openly fucking someone else whilst married is not an example for anyone.
It's always been the way that the aristocracy regard their wives as brood mares and the lower orders as fair game.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]