:laughing: 100 %
By The Weeping Angel
Youngian wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:26 am I’ve already got the message despite never having seen a full interview with Harry. Time for him to wind his neck. If you want to be a ubiquitous interviewee that doesn’t become boring you need you need a stack of amusing showbiz anecdotes. He’s no Kenneth Williams or Barry Cryer.
I'm not sure whether this counts as a colourful showbiz anecdote

By satnav
I caught a bit of Witchell on BBC Breakfast earlier. Is new line of defence for the royals seems to involve pointing out what is not included in the book. According to him there is no evidence of racism included in the book. I would hazard a guess that the book probably doesn't include racism allegations because they will be more appropriate when Meghan gives her account of events.
By kreuzberger
The Weeping Angel wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:50 pm I mean yeah you can't invoke privacy when you've told the whole world that you had a frozen knob at your brother's wedding.
The whole point in privacy law is that the decisions do not lie with the tabloids, rather their victim. Not a million miles away from the thankfully corrected absurdity "contributory negligence" and rape.
Spoonman, Oboogie liked this
By The Weeping Angel
kreuzberger wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:42 pm
The Weeping Angel wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:50 pm I mean yeah you can't invoke privacy when you've told the whole world that you had a frozen knob at your brother's wedding.
The whole point in privacy law is that the decisions do not lie with the tabloids, rather their victim. Not a million miles away from the thankfully corrected absurdity "contributory negligence" and rape.
Does that apply to other people though? I mean he's revealed that William is circumsised for example.

https://pagesix.com/2023/01/05/prince-h ... SocialFlow
Prince Harry, 38, revealed in his bombshell “Spare” memoir that, despite rumors of the contrary, both he and his brother, Prince William, are circumcised.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]