:laughing: 100 %
By Watchman
Oboogie wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:38 am
Yug wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:20 pm I sometimes wonder about the reading and comprehension skillz of my fellow Mail Watchers.
The instructor, a man...
Define "man".

*scampers away to hide*
You are Nick Ferrari, and I claim my £5
Oboogie liked this
By Youngian
An opportunity to ring up Tory councillors for silly quotes
STINGE KINGS Inside the 87 unpatriotic councils spending NOTHING on King’s coronation including Charles’ own tight-fisted town hall
They include Camden Council in North West London — home to Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer.

But the Lib Dem-led Cotswold administration has no plans to mark his crowning ceremony.

Local Tory MP Sir Geoffrey Clifton-Brown said: “I think it’s an utter disgrace. They could at least find something, particularly with our royal connections — I think people are happy with our Royal connections here.

There is anger at Labour-led Sunderland City Council’s lack of funds for the May festivities.

The leader of the Tory opposition there, Antony Mullen, said: “It is disgraceful that the council has chosen to allow a niche political view held by a small number of hard-left councillors to prevent residents across our city who want to celebrate the Coronation.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/21761227/ ... arles/amp/
By Yug
There is anger at Labour-led Sunderland City Council’s lack of funds for the May festivities.
And why is Sunderland council short of funds?

Could be something to do with 13 years of chronic underfunding by central government. A government who just happened to find £100 million down the back of the sofa to pay for a "slimmed-down" weekend of celebrations to mark the occasion of on old sponger getting a new hat.
By Yug
Tee, and indeed, hee

French strikers won’t provide red carpets for King Charles’s ill-timed visit

With uncollected rubbish lining Paris streets, critics are comparing the optics of the royal arrival to 1789

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2023/ ... isit-paris
By Malcolm Armsteen
Watchman wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:05 am Just wondering, seeing as Chaz 3 is in Germany, if he’s asked due to his ancestors if he’s eligible for a German passport
The monarch doesn't have a passport...
By Malcolm Armsteen
An excellent opinion piece on Chaz3's heavily symbolic visit to the church of St Nikolai in Hamburg.

Making clear European statements, and an excellent summation of how we should look at our history.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... are_btn_tw
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]