:laughing: 100 %
By Youngian
Charlie’s not having a good month after the will trousering revelations and now revealed to have made spiteful racist remarks about Meg and Harry’s off spring. But at least they have the Sun in their corner fighting the good fight against tawdry royal articles.
Attachments
IMG_5323.jpeg
IMG_5323.jpeg (1.1 MiB) Viewed 5382 times
By satnav
Yesterday social media and the TV news was full of pictures of the royals attending church at Sandringham. Today the royals were busy hunting and shooting at Sandringham but funnily enough there isn't a single picture of the royals hunting and shooting. This just goes to show how much influence the royals have over what images of them appear in the media.
By Bones McCoy
Oboogie wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:49 pm I really want the plural of "grouse" to be "grice", but it isn't.
So I'll just content myself with imagining that the Royal Family (and other English poshos) pronounce it "grice".
"Grice" is how they pronounce the singular.
I like to think it's connected to the equine teeth.
By Oboogie
Bones McCoy wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:25 pm
Oboogie wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:49 pm I really want the plural of "grouse" to be "grice", but it isn't.
So I'll just content myself with imagining that the Royal Family (and other English poshos) pronounce it "grice".
"Grice" is how they pronounce the singular.
I like to think it's connected to the equine teeth.
... and the pegging.
By AOB
King's portrait for public buildings unveiled

But when the cost of the portrait scheme was announced last year as £8m, anti-monarchy group Republic called it a "shameful waste of money" and said the government had "lost the plot".
They never had the plot to start with.

When schools were invited to apply, there was an ironic response from National Education Union leader Daniel Kebede, who posted on X, formerly known as Twitter: "Out of glue sticks? Leaky roof? Damp entering through that cracked window frame?

"What your school needs is a picture of King Charles printed on 'high quality' paper."
By Bones McCoy
kreuzberger wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:25 pm That's quite some stroke played by Chuck. After a feverish morning, no one's now talking about him speculating about the brown kid.

Rather, one has handed one's arse to the other one, gift-wrapped in a decidedly royal shade of Hellenic blue.

What's "mortuus cattus" in Greek?
νεκρή γάτα
By Oboogie
So Buck House announced today (separately but only a couple of hours apart) that both Charles and Kate are having operations on their nether regions.
Coincidence? Chinny-fucking-reckon!

It's quite obvious to me that the only possible explanation is that they've been indulging in some Regal wurst-hiding with the result that she's had an abortion and Charles is being treated for genital warts.

Poor William's going to need a lot of pegging from Camilla to forgive and forget this one.

Gawd bless 'em!
kreuzberger, davidjay liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]