:laughing: 100 %
By The Weeping Angel
Oboogie wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:42 pm So Buck House announced today (separately but only a couple of hours apart) that both Charles and Kate are having operations on their nether regions.
Coincidence? Chinny-fucking-reckon!

It's quite obvious to me that the only possible explanation is that they've been indulging in some Regal wurst-hiding with the result that she's had an abortion and Charles is being treated for genital warts.

Poor William's going to need a lot of pegging from Camilla to forgive and forget this one.

Gawd bless 'em!
Huge, if true.
By Rosvanian
Mail Online is, unsurprisingly, utterly consumed by the story. Below the line there's less concern about Chas and more outrage that Hazza's planning a trip to see his old man. The hatred for this man and his missus is quite incredible to see.
Oboogie liked this
By Abernathy
Oboogie wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:04 pm We could be having another Coronation sooner than we thought.

eee, "King Peggy the First", - brings a tear to my eye.
Tchoh! I’m sure we can find another 100 million quid easily enough.
Last edited by Abernathy on Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Abernathy
Apparently, the boy Harry is one of four “Counsellors of state” - plus the Queen - whose job it is to act in the sovereign's place if he is unable to carry out his official duties due to illness or incapacity. Two or more take over if required. The current ones are apparently Camilla, Willie, Harry, Beatrice, and errr… Andrew.

It seems as if there are currently no plans to bring them in, with Camilla and Willie taking on the bulk of the community centre opening duties and sword-dubbings, while Chaz carries on signing the latest bit of Tory cruelty onto the statute book, in between bouts of radiotherapy. Can’t really blame them for not wanting to let the non-perspiring paedo get his mitts on any levers of power.
kreuzberger liked this
By Crabcakes
Abernathy wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:02 pm King Chaz has the cancer. Not the prostate variety, apparently, though it was detected when he was in for that.

Something of a bummer.
Hmm. The fact they’ve said it *isn’t* prostate makes me think it could be quite serious (not that prostate cancer is a laugh, but - as cancer goes - it’s one of the most survivable ones, so naturally people might assume he’ll be fine). That, and Harry ‘popping over’.

Good luck to him. I’m no fan of the royals, but no one deserves to go out to cancer if it can be avoided.
Spoonman, Youngian liked this
By Abernathy
Crabcakes wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:42 pm

Good luck to him. I’m no fan of the royals, but no one deserves to go out to cancer if it can be avoided.
Agreed. Chas does have the comfort of the very best medical care that money can buy, of course.
By AOB
When the Queen died, we were told the wall to wall Royal coverage was unique, once in a lifetime blah blah. It really wasn't. This is a taster of what's to come, but hopefully not for another couple of decades, news presenters pointlessly chatting and speculating with Royal correspondents/sychophants etc. Then we'll have the build up to William being made King, then his coronation.....
By Abernathy
Well, yes. It’s not at all inconceivable that a 75 year old monarch with an (albeit) early cancer diagnosis could very soon be getting measured up for an elaborate coffin and another grandly scaled set of funeral rites., and plans are no doubt being drawn up for another 100m quid coronation extravaganza for King Willie.
By Andy McDandy
AOB wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:34 am When the Queen died, we were told the wall to wall Royal coverage was unique, once in a lifetime blah blah. It really wasn't. This is a taster of what's to come, but hopefully not for another couple of decades, news presenters pointlessly chatting and speculating with Royal correspondents/sychophants etc. Then we'll have the build up to William being made King, then his coronation.....
HIGNFY summed it up as "an event we will never see the like of again, for ten years or so".
By kreuzberger
I haven't been glued to the news, and if I had been, I would have doubtless drifted off in to a world of unrelated thoughts.

Nonetheless, I recall the covering mentioning several times that The Palace has pointedly avoided sharing all and any detail apart from the bald fact that Charles has had a positive cancer diagnosis.

Then up pops Ricky Shortpants to "confirm" that this is an early-stage disease.

Firstly, he has no right to comment on another person's medical status, regardless of whoever that might be. Secondly, he just made that up, didn't he?
Abernathy, Spoonman liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]