:sunglasses: 46.2 % :laughing: 23.1 % 🧥 7.7 % :cry: 7.7 % :poo: 15.4 %
By mattomac
As for names he should stick to Charles, but if he wants to really edgy go with Arthur.

The same names are boring, and the George’s are remotely shit for the most part, 3 to 4 mad Germans, someone remembers solely because he looked like his dad and someone who had to step in at a time of crisis.

That’s really how much I care about the monarchy.
By Youngian
davidjay wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 2:26 pm Bloke who says he's Charles's son.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/d ... s-24012198

Biggest story of the decade or East Ham*? You choose.

*Next stop to Barking m'lud.
Fantasist chancers were harmless enough until they went into politics.
davidjay, Oboogie liked this
By Watchman
mattomac wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 12:37 pm As for names he should stick to Charles, but if he wants to really edgy go with Arthur.

The same names are boring, and the George’s are remotely shit for the most part, 3 to 4 mad Germans, someone remembers solely because he looked like his dad and someone who had to step in at a time of crisis.

I'm surprised some twat hasn't come up with the wheeze that he should be King Phil, in honour of his dad and the title he was never given
mattomac liked this
By mattomac
Watchman wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 3:07 pm
mattomac wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 12:37 pm As for names he should stick to Charles, but if he wants to really edgy go with Arthur.

I'm surprised some twat hasn't come up with the wheeze that he should be King Phil, in honour of his dad and the title he was never given
Give it time
By Cyclist
Watchman wrote:

Surely King Philip was the husband of Mary Tudor. Can't have the head of the CofE being named after a greesy forrin cafflick anti-protestant, can we.
By The All New KevS
Brenda has apparently very sensibly decided she doesn't want anything to do with the "national flagship", and has made it clear it should NOT be named after her recently departed husband.

It's not as if she's likely to go globetrotting again anyway, Chas is on record as saying he thinks it's a waste of money, and Will doesn't seem to keen either.

As Prince George probably does love boats in his bathtub at the moment, this all means that you can rule out royal patronage for this nonsense until about 2070 or so.

Unless of course Andrew wants to make it a party boat in international waters.
By Bones McCoy
The All New KevS wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 3:48 pm Brenda has apparently very sensibly decided she doesn't want anything to do with the "national flagship", and has made it clear it should NOT be named after her recently departed husband.

It's not as if she's likely to go globetrotting again anyway, Chas is on record as saying he thinks it's a waste of money, and Will doesn't seem to keen either.

As Prince George probably does love boats in his bathtub at the moment, this all means that you can rule out royal patronage for this nonsense until about 2070 or so.

Unless of course Andrew wants to make it a party boat in international waters.
If so name it HMS Jimmy Savile
By Bones McCoy
Fuck's Sake Guardian

All eyes on Carrie Johnson in first role as UK first lady at G7 summit

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... 1622564042

Britain doesn't use the title "first lady", and if we did the job would be ably filled by one Elizabeth Windsor.

The Guardian, of all publications, ought to be better than this fawning sub-LauraK stuff.
Boiler, Watchman, Samanfur and 2 others liked this
By Samanfur
One of the wealthiest women on the planet, expecting people to weed her garden for free:

The Queen appeals for volunteers to work in the gardens of her Sandringham estate
Those with an annual membership of the country estate and private residence of the Queen received an email offering the opportunity for 20 people to visit and work on the 20,000-acre estate which boasts spectacular gardens and woodlands.

On the morning of June 25, the chosen volunteers will receive tuition before they are divided into teams and given their responsibilities. Applicants are being asked to bring gloves, sunscreen, and a water bottle.
By Bones McCoy
Samanfur wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:12 pm One of the wealthiest women on the planet, expecting people to weed her garden for free:

The Queen appeals for volunteers to work in the gardens of her Sandringham estate
Those with an annual membership of the country estate and private residence of the Queen received an email offering the opportunity for 20 people to visit and work on the 20,000-acre estate which boasts spectacular gardens and woodlands.

On the morning of June 25, the chosen volunteers will receive tuition before they are divided into teams and given their responsibilities. Applicants are being asked to bring gloves, sunscreen, and a water bottle.
Bring your own water - and corgi repellent.
By Samanfur
For the corgi puppy that Andrew bought her recently (exclusive to all papers), because he's Mummy's favourite, he's obviously a lovely son, and everyone should look at the cute puppy photos, and pay no attention to the stuff about Andrew that the papers don't want to talk about.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]