:sunglasses: 46.2 % :laughing: 23.1 % 🧥 7.7 % :cry: 7.7 % :poo: 15.4 %
By Bones McCoy
The All New KevS wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:50 pm Whilst I am sure that nobody in the Government would wish ill on our Monarch, it can't be denied that with the way the winter is shaping up, a once in 70 years event would be a huge distraction from reality.

If I was Brenda, I'd be checking for carelessly placed banana skins.
Especially after the weekly meeting with the PM.
By MisterMuncher
The All New KevS wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:27 pm "Her Majesty has passed on. We had better advise that London Bridge is down."

"Very well, I shall inform the Prince of Wales, you need to let Downing Street know"

"Never mind that, we need to let Nicholas Witchell know first or he'll have a mardy strop again"
You'd feel compelled to fuck with the weird little bastard.

"The queen is dead, Nick"
"Oh woe, oh waily waily"
" Dead sick of you, you obsequious shit. Get a real job"
By Youngian
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:36 am He's already got another job, selling shonky gold medallions to the gammon.
What’s this reference?

He won’t be going to the same swanky restaurants as Salvador Dali (alleged to have autographed cheques with sketches so they’d be worth more uncashed).
Attachments
C8C88A7A-0767-4AA4-88F6-EB4CE36C6861.jpeg
C8C88A7A-0767-4AA4-88F6-EB4CE36C6861.jpeg (508.29 KiB) Viewed 5748 times
By The All New KevS
MisterMuncher wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:09 am
The All New KevS wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:27 pm "Her Majesty has passed on. We had better advise that London Bridge is down."

"Very well, I shall inform the Prince of Wales, you need to let Downing Street know"

"Never mind that, we need to let Nicholas Witchell know first or he'll have a mardy strop again"
You'd feel compelled to fuck with the weird little bastard.

"The queen is dead, Nick"
"Oh woe, oh waily waily"
" Dead sick of you, you obsequious shit. Get a real job"
Reminds me of the Spitting Image sketch where Charles finds his mother slumped in a chair, assumes the worst, spends thirty seconds saying "At last! My duty is now clear!" only for Brenda to suddenly leap up crying "April Fool!".

And that was nearly thirty years ago.

Also, Witchell is 68 himself, and so clearly hanging on for the big day. This will probably result in the Firm announcing the great departure two days after he retires, even if she expired weeks beforehand. Admittedly there might have to be a spot of "Weekend At Bernie's" shenanigans if there are any public engagements beforehand, but I'm sure they'll manage.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]