By Watchman
Bones McCoy wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:54 pm "She shouldn't have dressed like an African then" is the latest nonsense doing the rounds on twitter.

It's all going Constable Savage very fast.
So the next time some stupid right wing councillor is photographed wearing a nazi uniform is it ok to keep questioning him until he admits he’s a cunt
By MisterMuncher
She went in wired for sound, apparently.

It's like a microcosm of those fucking dolts who think aliens built the pyramids. How could a black person possibly retain information? It's obviously a conspiracy
By davidjay
kreuzberger wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:43 pm The royals must look at that mob and think "fer, fuck's sake".

As a Rangers man to the soles of my boots, I understand their pain.
With the greatest of respect Kreuzie, and I know t'internet is a place of extremes, but when I look at the type of supporter Rangers attract now, they seem a lot different to the ones I used to know all those years ago.
By Yug
I suppose the racist Hussey thinks this a job well done.

A charity led by a black woman who was repeatedly asked where she was "really" from at a royal event has temporarily stopped its work over safety.

Sistah Space was thrown into the spotlight when its founder, Ngozi Fulani, said she felt she was "interrogated" by Lady Susan Hussey at Buckingham Palace last month.

It says it has now "ceased many" of its operations over safety.

Ms Fulani has said she suffered online abuse after speaking out.

Lady Hussey - Prince William's godmother and the late Queen's lady-in-waiting - has since left her honorary role within the Royal Household.

In a statement on its Instagram page, domestic violence charity Sistah Space said: "Thank you for the continued support and messages.

"Unfortunately recent events meant that we were forced to temporarily cease many of our operations to ensure the safety of our service users and our team...

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-63925477.amp
Not only the verbal abuse of Ms Fulani and her family, but women trying to escape domestic violence and abuse being left unhelped as charity staff fear for their own safety.

Well done, you fucking stupid racist cunt.
Oboogie liked this
By Oboogie
kreuzberger wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:32 pm La maladie anglaise. "Oui, but where are you really from?"

I'm probably being thick, but I don't see the connection with the Royal Family, or the English for that matter. Surely who qualifies for the French national team is a matter for the French (and FIFA), isn't it?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]