:laughing: 100 %
By MisterMuncher
It's hard to beat Witchell. Still at it, when the last thing Charles, William and Harry agreed on publicly was that he was a complete git
By satnav
I see most of the newspaper and news channels are running with the line 'Business as usual' as Charles does a visit near Balmoral where he is bound to get an easy ride and Mr and Mrs Dull opened a hospital in Liverpool that actually opened 4 months ago.

Does business as usual mean doing a couple of official visits a month? And whose bright idea was it to do a royal visit to a hospital when all the news stories are about hospitals being at breaking point? This kind of visit will usually see everything come to stand still for a couple of hours, which doesn't seem the brightest of ideas at the moment.
Watchman liked this
By satnav
Alot of newspapers were fretting this weekend that we currently have a lack of working royals. How will the country cope without royals gallivanting around the country cutting ribbons and posing for the photographers. Let's just hope that the French don't try and catch us off guard like they did in 1066.
By Bones McCoy
satnav wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:03 pm Alot of newspapers were fretting this weekend that we currently have a lack of working royals. How will the country cope without royals gallivanting around the country cutting ribbons and posing for the photographers. Let's just hope that the French don't try and catch us off guard like they did in 1066.
How will the country cope?
How will the country know?
By MisterMuncher
I checked the rota there and they've got a temp in to cover Charles's shift on the fryers on Saturday, but Kate's missing the deep clean on Monday morning
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]