:laughing: 100 %
By Bones McCoy
I had the misfortune to land upon a royal conspiracy video while scrolling through the facebooks.

The commentator was concerned about Kate's (Princess of Wales for less engaged viewers) lengthy absence.
A collage of all the best conspiracies followed.
* Died during surgery and "they" are covering up.
* In an induced coma because of complications.
* In detention after - failing to be perfect, protesting about husband's extra-curriculars, demanding an expensive divorce.
* Murdered by Hazza and Megs.

A reflection of what happens when you don't feed the 24 hour news cycle.
By davidjay
satnav wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:01 pm Whilst all the conspiracy theories are batshit somebody did make the point that lots of journalists will be very unforgiving if they discover that the palace have been withholding information about the Princess of Wales while churning out press releases claiming that all is fine and dandy.
They did it for Brenda and Phil, so there's a precedent.

Then again, I think it was when George VI was terminally ill that one of the broadsheets had a front page headline "WHAT IS WRONG WiTH OUR KING?" They'd never get away with that now - we're going backwards in so many ways.
By Youngian
Walked past William and family on Brancaster beach in Norfolk a few months back while out dog walking.
It was a strange set up. While William chatted away to someone, his wife stood stone silent in a baseball cap that celebs wear to hide from the paps. Meanwhile the protection officer was making sand castles with the kids and keeping an eye on the royal dog. Doubt those tasks were covered in his Special Branch training.
My dog usually acknowledges passing humans but walked straight past the royal couple. Dogs can smell a wrong ‘un.
By Watchman
Have to smile at the Mail’s coverage of the “photo”; day of issue they had one of their on-call body language experts telling us all the signs that tell us everything was absolutely fine, today it’s minute examination of every aspect that may have been edited
By satnav
This really does look like amateur hour on the part of Kensington Palace. Whoever released this picture must have known that it was bound to receive an enormous amount of scrutiny yet they released a picture that had been heavily doctored. Instead of quelling all the recent speculation the picture has actually lead to more speculation. Why didn't they just bring in a respected photographer like Arthur Edwards who could have just taken a few snaps which would have closed down all the conspiracy theories that have been flying around for the last couple of months?
By Killer Whale
satnav wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:29 pm This really does look like amateur hour on the part of Kensington Palace. Whoever released this picture must have known that it was bound to receive an enormous amount of scrutiny yet they released a picture that had been heavily doctored.
I suspect an amount of "I can do that, how hard can it be?" arrogance from someone in Kensington Palace.
By Malcolm Armsteen
I'd be inclined to take her at her word. She is an 'amateur photographer'- albeit with access to the very best gear, and the latest Lightroom and Photoshop. We all mess around with photos and I doubt she's ever thought about the difference between editing and manipulating.
Editing is cropping, altering colour saturation, colour balance and perhaps definition.
Manipulation is altering the image in some material way (for example, at its simplest, using the Photoshop 'Replace Sky' command or one of the other presets). I do that all the time, makes for some nice images.
For publication editing is OK but manipulation isn't - for AP even removing red-eye counts.
I very much doubt she has made that distinction, or even heard of it.

And I can't for the life of me see what she has done - unless she has taken two images, where one of the kids has a happier face and swapped them over. Easily done and wedding photographers do it all the time.

So - TL:DR - nothing to see here, move along, leave the poor bitch alone.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]