:sunglasses: 9.1 % :pray: 27.3 % :laughing: 45.5 % 🧥 9.1 % :cry: 9.1 %
By kreuzberger
Well, that's it. The BBC is now limbering up for a massive crown-a-thon.

Wanting to catch up with the news, I put on the wireless and World Service telly in search of the weekend's updates but it had been wall-to-wall Witchell in his best, breathless manner.

(He is far too breathful if you ask me, but hey ho.)

This month is going to be horrific, rubbing privilege and obscene wealth in the face of a country which has been brought to its undernourished and poorly-heated knees.

I hope that, and would not be surprised if this is the catalyst for an outpouring of nationwide revulsion.
Dalem Lake liked this
By Youngian
I’m getting the feeling Malcolm Maclaren would need a bigger boat (QEII?) to accommodate the guest list for an anti-monarchy party at this jamboree. Charles already legally has the job, the coronation is just a sort of office welcome party.

Hold the coronation at Dover so at least Brexiters can enjoy their queuing.
By Oboogie
Soulboy: "I predict that tarragon will be subject to the Delia Effect. You'd struggle to get it in most mid-market and no budget supermarkets at the best of times."

I was about to say, "That'll please the Brexiters as they can seize the opportunity to accuse the French of an attack on our monarchy", but I'm really not sure where the far-right are on the monarchy these days...and I'm sure they don't approve of quiche.
Last edited by Oboogie on Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Oboogie
Bones McCoy wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:49 pm
Oboogie wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:05 pm I like quiche and this one sounds alright.
Sorry.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... ature-dish
Family size Quiches are now 2 quid at fucking ALDI.
Fuck knows what the Dutchy originals will charge for theirs.
I didn't realise it could be bought ready made, I just saw that the Royal Family had published the recipe. I can't remember when I last bought a quiche so I've no idea what they cost.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]