:sunglasses: 9.1 % :pray: 27.3 % :laughing: 45.5 % 🧥 9.1 % :cry: 9.1 %
By Youngian
Abernathy wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 3:19 pm Ach. BBC News channel now talking to various simpletons who are camping out on the mall, the better to see the object of their obsequious adulation. Including one Murrikan wummin who has come all the way from Texas, professes to be a "royal junkie", and is wearing a fucking swan-shaped hat (I'm really not making this up).

Where the fuck do all these morons come from ?
Don’t do this to yourself. R3’s Jazz Requests is very calming.
By kreuzberger
We probably don't need a Coronationballs thread, but Montegrappa, the manufacturer of generally fine pens, is trying to get in on the action, thereby proving that Italians can - er, royally - fuck up their marketing in their "Coronation Spring Sale".

Screenshot 2023-05-05 at 19.13.09.png
Screenshot 2023-05-05 at 19.13.09.png (611.22 KiB) Viewed 6248 times

Yours for a mere 252 sovs.
By Yug
Giant penis appears on lawn days before Coronation party at historic landmark

An enormous phallic feature mowed into the lawn at Bath's exclusive Royal Crescent has startled residents and tourists ahead of a Georgian themed Coronation party at the 18th century landmark

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/p ... 892242.amp
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
1_SWNS_PHALLUS_BATH-7.jpg
1_SWNS_PHALLUS_BATH-7.jpg (59.91 KiB) Viewed 6165 times
By AOB
Rosvanian wrote:On Mailonline, it's business as usual as they do their best to troll their readers by focusing on the arrival of those celebrity guests they know their readership despises. Ant and Dec, Emma Thompson, Katy Perry, Stephen Fry etc.
Stephen Fry? So many people disappoint me. It's like with many supposedly rebellious, anti- authority rock stars. As soon as Buck House flutters their eyelashes and dangle an MBE or knighthood in front of them off they trot , kow-towing and doffing. Plenty of honourable exceptions of course, who decline honours.
By Abernathy
You cannot fail to have noticed, as I have done, the rather insidious spin that is currently being propagated, begun some time during the reign of King Chazza's mammy, that the monarch somehow exists to deliver "service" to the people of the UK. The intention is to mask the still persistent, though archaic, truth- which is that we, the people, are the subjects of the monarch, and notionally, at least, subservient to the monarch's will (this is factually correct in several instances, such as the multiple exemptions from inheritance tax, etc, that the monarchy continues to benefit from). The propagation of this myth of "service" began, as far as I can tell, with the many tributes to Phil the Greek's alleged "life of service" when he popped off a couple of years ago, and continued through the endless tributes we had to endure when Brenda finally shuffled off this mortal coil. Now they are using it to attempt to put a positive spin on the obscenely ridiculous taxpayer-funded fol-de-rols taking place as I type. The vox pops with the credulous simpletons lining the route of the gilded coach overnight feed back the news that the mythical "service" spin has taken root, at any rate with the gullible Daily Mail-reading parts of the population at large.

I can think of no way in which King Charles III has, or ever will, provide me, as a citizen, with any sort of recognisable service.

Can you tell that I'm finding the whole absurd, needless, obscenely expensive pantomime taking place today, complete with wall-to-wall BBC toadying, rather disgusting ?
Watchman, AOB, Malcolm Armsteen and 2 others liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]