:sunglasses: 9.1 % :pray: 27.3 % :laughing: 45.5 % 🧥 9.1 % :cry: 9.1 %
By Watchman
Abernathy wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 11:26 pm You know, surely Prince Willie must have been looking at today's nonsense and thinking along the lines of "I really think I'll want to change this when I'm taking over."

Hi mind must be on it. After all, his dad King Chaz is 74 years old. It's not likely to be another 22 years until Chaz turns up his toes at the age of 96 like his mammy. Might be ten years, realistically.

Chazza was supposed to have been having a "slimmed down" coronation, but there wasn't much evidence of anything having been slimmed down today. Will Willie finally get real? Don't hold yer fucking breath.
I’m of the view that William gets off on the arse licking of the Mail, Express, etc as he doesn’t really have to do anything, just walk round with an inane grin and the press will do the rest, but at the end of the day will get off on the “pomp and circumstance” just like his dad, because they are told daily that it’s what makes them “special”. If he wants to be seen as a real grown-up, and his own man, he should have reached out to his brother.

As an aside; MiL said “Wonder if any of Dinah’s family are there”, came the reply “Well her ex-husband is”
By Youngian
Bones McCoy wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 7:43 am Dungeons and Dragons for pensioners.

Yesterday had all the elements of a "good plot" as outlined in the Dungeon Master's Guide.

Cultists, clerics, nobles, an array of artefacts that confer magical powers, an army of many nations marching on the palace.
And a dash of holy Peckham Spring Water.
Bones McCoy liked this
By Watchman
Why is it that all the photos of Chaz and Mrs look like a couple who have been dressed up for some pageant in an old people’s home
davidjay liked this
By davidjay
Watchman wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 8:55 am Why is it that all the photos of Chaz and Mrs look like a couple who have been dressed up for some pageant in an old people’s home
On a related note, I don't know if it was on here or somewhere else where I read that there are so many photos of William and Kate looking happy and doing normal things normally that it's all starting to look a bit forced.
By Andy McDandy
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... ells-force

Marina Hyde on the arrests.
Prime minister Rishi Sunak is at pains to insist that “the police are operationally independent of government”, which might be a little too convenient. I’m not sure you get to pass draconian new legislation into law a mere three days before the coronation, then claim its prompt misuse has nothing to do with you. After all, you can hardly say the previous stab at draconian overhaul – the Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Act 2022 – didn’t give a clear warning as to how this might play out. (This was the act that allowed for greater sentences for attacking statues than women, encouragingly.) In that case, the police began quickly and frequently misusing their new powers, either because they didn’t understand them, or because they didn’t care to. The Sarah Everard vigil during the special circumstances of the pandemic was an earlier warning bell – we saw how the Met policed protest when given almost unlimited powers.

Yet they keep on getting more. Suella Braverman’s Home Office in particular should struggle with Macavity-ing its way out of this latest foul-up, given that it only very recently sent an official warning letter to Republic stressing that new laws had been brought forward to deal with “disruption at major sporting and cultural events”. According to the Home Office last week, this letter was meant to inform, not intimidate. A claim that possibly doesn’t hold up in light of events.
I honestly forgot about the 2022 act and assumed this was the same bit of legislation.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]