:sunglasses: 9.1 % :pray: 27.3 % :laughing: 45.5 % 🧥 9.1 % :cry: 9.1 %
By Yug
Bones McCoy wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:55 am
Dalem Lake wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:33 am "The People's Coronation"? Fuck off!
Does everybody get a crown?
Nah. Tampon Charlie gets the hat. We get the 'pleasure' of paying for it.
By Malcolm Armsteen
I've said on Twitter that we no longer have to administer IQ tests to spot the stupid, we just have to ask if they stood and pledged 'allegiance'...

More seriously, as far as I know this has never been done before. The oath of fealty has always been between the monarch and his or her liege man - a lord of some sort who holds land from the monarch and swears to perform certain duties, mostly military, in return. The oath entails the monarch to reciprocate with his protection and support.

That isn't what is being asked for here: this is genuinely closer to the oath Hitler demanded...
By Malcolm Armsteen
Oboogie wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 4:17 pm Except "asked for" and "demanded" are not synonyms, I see no mention of penalties for dissenters.
It'll be the same people who wanted to know why you weren't applauding the dying nurses, the thick-as-dogshit gammon who come and ask why you didn't - 'cos you must be a lefty or a paedo, right?
Andy McDandy liked this
By Spoonman
I'm willing to bet Dan Wotton will prerecord himself making such a pledge with gusto whilst twisting his nipples, but it'll take at least four takes before it's deemed to be good enough to run on his KGBN show.
mattomac liked this
By Oboogie
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 4:41 pm
Oboogie wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 4:17 pm Except "asked for" and "demanded" are not synonyms, I see no mention of penalties for dissenters.
It'll be the same people who wanted to know why you weren't applauding the dying nurses, the thick-as-dogshit gammon who come and ask why you didn't - 'cos you must be a lefty or a paedo, right?
So that is literally nobody then. As no-one has ever asked me, the only people who know if I applauded the NHS are my partner and my immediate neighbours.
The Weeping Angel liked this
By Yug
Some people seem to be falling into the trap of thinking "if it doesn't happen to me it doesn't happen at all".

I remember posting at the time about the cunts who, after the obligatory saucepan banging, would take to the local Facebook group to announce which of their neighbours didn't join in. And for every reply pointing out that that person might have a good reason there would be half a dozen enjoying a pile-on.

These cunts do exist. They have done these cuntish things. They will do these cuntish things again.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]