:pray: 25 % :laughing: 75 %
By Tubby Isaacs
Think Humza was right to kick out the Greens. Absolute amateurs. Having made a big song and dance about reviewing the coalition over the dropped climate targets (surely they knew they'd be missed?) they're now saying they wanted to strengthen it, and are giving the impression of seriously considering voting against Humza in the confidence vote and moaning about the SNP rightwing. The SNP, like any nationalists, don't only have leftwing voters. So it's not unreasonable for them to heed these.

The only reason they're bigger than the Welsh Greens is that they get regional votes from SNP supporters. If I were them, I'd go as quietly as I possibly could. "Will review carefully what the SNP put forward as a minority government", that sort of thing.
By Tubby Isaacs
There are a lot of Yes voters who supported Brexit and disapproved of the gender bill. That doesn't sound unlike Labour Red Wall voters in England. I don't know if these are the same Yes voters who who are saying they'll vote Labour at the moment, but it's very plausible. Do they come back without Humza and the Greens? Who is there who can keep them onside without Independence as any kind of immediate prospect?
Arrowhead liked this
By Philip Marlow
I think there was an overly complacent assumption that the socially reactionary element had either fucked off to Alba, or decided that their conservatism was more important than their Scottish nationalism for the moment, and hooked up with one of the branch offices of the UK’s two major parties. Really should have been put to bed by Forbes’ showing in the leadership election though.
By Tubby Isaacs
I think they can put money in, yes. But they see the future as being not as a refinery, but something else I don't really understand. I would think that, sans Greens, the SNP (with support from Unionists as well as Regan) might see a way to keeping the refinery open.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/242 ... sure-plan/
By Tubby Isaacs
Humza says fuck off, as of course he had to. Is Salmond now going to run a load of candidates against the SNP? I'd expect the SNP to get by far the greater number of votes, but there are likely to be a fair few close SNP-LAB seats in the Central Belt...

I think it's still possible the Greens change their mind and abstain, and Humza survives. But given their political skill so far, they'll probably not.

long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]