By Tubby Isaacs
Nice of Alba to tell the SNP where they went wrong.

And, Alex, mate. People like the voting system because it's pretty proportional. Don't you think pulling an obvious stroke like this would rather bring it into repute? 35 seats for Unionists on half the vote would be a disaster for the Parliament's legitimacy. The SNP beat you 64-0 for a reason. And they got a nationalist majority anyway.

By Andy McDandy
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 7:04 pm Nice of Alba to tell the SNP where they went wrong.

And, Alex, mate. People like the voting system because it's pretty proportional. Don't you think pulling an obvious stroke like this would rather bring it into repute? 35 seats for Unionists on half the vote would be a disaster for the Parliament's legitimacy. The SNP beat you 64-0 for a reason. And they got a nationalist majority anyway.

To quote 1990s cable TV pioneer Wayne Campbell, "and monkeys might fly out of my butt".

This is like a toddler at a friend's birthday party demanding to know where their present is.
Arrowhead liked this
By Youngian
The under-appreciated genre of obscure concept albums lost in the mists of time. Probably for the best.
Imaginos weaves scripts and poems by Pearlman, dating from the second half of the 1960s, into a concept album and rock opera about an alien conspiracy that is brought to fruition during the late 19th and early 20th century through the actions of Imaginos, an agent of evil.
By Youngian
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:54 pm Count me as sceptical. Not even Farage came out with rubbish like this.

Salmondnomics is certainly a triumph of the imagination. He has a lot to answer for by coining ‘project fear’ and ‘talking down the country,’ when his flights of fancy were challenged.
By Tubby Isaacs
His best stroke was when he managed to get "see, we can use the pound!" out of Unionists saying, well, no if you want to use the pound without a central bank, nobody can actually stop you.

I think the SNP ought to admit the fiscal position, while saying "But this depends on the Barnett Formula, do you trust Johnson and co to keep it?"
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]