:sunglasses: 26.9 % :pray: 15.4 % :laughing: 30.8 % :cry: 26.9 %
By Abernathy
Is this so? At the risk of incurring a Godwin's law penalty, we're looking at Adolf Hitler's populist fascist model here. Appeal to simpletons, of which there appear to be distressiingly large numbers registered to vote in the USA, grab power, don't let go of it, invade Poland (or wherever).

For fuck's sake, stop him.
By Crabcakes
On the plus side, in broadly every election at the moment the dems are outperforming by some margin whereas the repubs are underperforming - even when it’s a Trump-backed candidate. And there’s a growing consensus that a lot of big media polls (particularly NYT polls) that show a v.close race/Trump lead are skewing hard Republican in their research groups deliberately to make it a contest and up the drama.

I’m not saying it’s a done deal, but it does look like it is very likely not as tight as currently presented. But the real risk is Trump and his lackeys cheating.
Oboogie liked this
By Bones McCoy
Abernathy wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 1:04 pm Is this so? At the risk of incurring a Godwin's law penalty, we're looking at Adolf Hitler's populist fascist model here. Appeal to simpletons, of which there appear to be distressiingly large numbers registered to vote in the USA, grab power, don't let go of it, invade Poland (or wherever).

For fuck's sake, stop him.
For Poland, read Mexico.
By MisterMuncher
Update: It's a very long list of Guilty verdicts. Every charge. All 34.
Last edited by MisterMuncher on Thu May 30, 2024 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oboogie liked this
By Andy McDandy
Bones McCoy wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 10:41 pm I find it odd that felons cannot vote (I understand they lose their vote for life), but can run for office.
"Good chaps" theory of government. Such a person should never succeed, so no reason to bar them. Allows them to waltz in and exploit it like nobody's business. See Johnson for a British example.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]