:sunglasses: 33.3 % :pray: 11.1 % :laughing: 55.6 %
By kreuzberger
Rosvanian wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 5:14 pm Over on Spiked, Brendan's not happy because Nigel wants to hang out with Donald these days because people have said nasty things about Nigel which upsets Brendan and it's just not fair because Richard isn't as good and Brendan's sick of Marina making fun of all of them.

https://www.spiked-online.com/2024/05/2 ... -dead-yet/
I read this with Vicky Pollard echoing around my head. Most agreeable.
By Abernathy
Something is telling me that this is shaping up to be the Tories' worst general election campaign since Theresa May's near catastrophe in 2017. A little bonus from the election gods, there. Which I'm very happy to take.
By Tubby Isaacs
I posted a link to Conservative Home earlier, where the writer (John Oxley) said he wouldn't be surprised if some Tory MPs issued their own manifestos before the campaign is done. Perhaps Kruger is going to do that. He's already talking like he's running as an Independent or for Reform. Probably only the fact that he's in one of the safest seats that's keeping him in the Tories at all.

By Oboogie
Youngian wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:42 pm Has Rishi drafted Kristi Noem onto his campaign team? Can’t find any other reference to this one, though.
Why? I mean I assume he didn't rock up at a warehouse full of Tory councillors posing as staff and say, "Hi, I'm Rishi and I hate dogs... with their nasty wet noses and silly waggy tails"* so what was the context?

*though the way his campaign's going so far, I'm minded that assumption is the mother of all fuck ups.
By Bones McCoy
Abernathy wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:47 pm Something is telling me that this is shaping up to be the Tories' worst general election campaign since Theresa May's near catastrophe in 2017. A little bonus from the election gods, there. Which I'm very happy to take.
Sunak is "delivering" the impossible - making Theresa May seem empathetic by comparison.

I'm sure he will make a personality match with other tech bros like Zuckerberg and Musk.
By Bones McCoy
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 10:03 pm I posted a link to Conservative Home earlier, where the writer (John Oxley) said he wouldn't be surprised if some Tory MPs issued their own manifestos before the campaign is done. Perhaps Kruger is going to do that. He's already talking like he's running as an Independent or for Reform. Probably only the fact that he's in one of the safest seats that's keeping him in the Tories at all.

I don't think Dunning gets his fair share of the limelight.
By mattomac
Apparently wanted 6 debates in 6 weeks during the Euros,I don’t want to watch a single second more of Rishi Sunak and his gaslights who the hell is going watch 6.

Starmer says he will do the 2 format that was done in 2019.

Like don’t they have 3 in America over about 3 months,if we have to have them 2 is about right, perhaps 1 for a chancellors if they want.

Then rest should be local.
By Youngian
mattomac wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 12:41 am Apparently wanted 6 debates in 6 weeks during the Euros,I don’t want to watch a single second more of Rishi Sunak and his gaslights who the hell is going watch 6.
Express readers? I don’t think so
Attachments
IMG_6483.jpeg
IMG_6483.jpeg (914.33 KiB) Viewed 797 times
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]