:laughing: 100 %
By satnav
I wonder if Tice would be happy for the treasury or the OBR to go through his figures to see what implications they would have for public spending and how much tax revenue his changes would make. When Victoria Derbyshire interviewed him he kept going on about cutting waste but when she asked him where the cuts would come he had no really answers.
By Andy McDandy
Nice nod to the Deer Hunter there.

But yes, of course it's not about the old guy who does your hair for a fiver. It's "Look at 'em. Turks, Albanians, swarthy types. Probably up to no good. Reason why they only take cash."
By Samanfur
Lee Anderthal's been doing the rounds of the studios today. I need to try to find a screen grab from Sky News, whose interviewer looked as though he was wondering where his interviewee had escaped from, and whether anyone was looking for him.
By Oboogie
Farage has announced that he will be making an "emergency" election announcement at 4pm. Twitter is divided between "he's going to stand for Reform" and "Reform are going to stand down to allow the Tories a free pass".

I can't see him being content as a backbench Reform MP so Reform standing down is more likely.

I also wonder if he's been offered a Tory seat, which would put him in pole position for LOTO after July 4th.

What does the panel think?
By Crabcakes
I don’t think the Tory election pact will work this time - I think they sense they can replace them. Throwing in their lot with a horrendous bunch of losers will see them lose a stack of support that simply won’t vote at all, but will 100% galvanise anti-Tory tactical voting.

Could be a couple of top Tory defections designed to inflict maximum damage on Sunak? Braverman maybe? Making beating up immigrants policy would be right up her rancid alley.
By Crabcakes
Ah - have seen something very plausible. BBC and ITV have said they’ll have multi-party debates, but as neither a party leader or candidate Farage couldn’t take part. And god forbid anyone could become higher profile than the grifter in chief - so he’ll be either standing as an emergency measure or reluctantly taking on the role of leader, so he can get his oar in.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]