:sunglasses: 20 % :pray: 10 % :laughing: 70 %
By davidjay
Cyclist wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:48 pm Is he angling for a Tory constituency selection for the next GE? He's demonstrating the right levels of stupidity and racism.
If he's waiting to be rewarded for his behaviour at the last election the DUP could enlighten him about what happens once the Tories have no further use for you.
By Watchman
Cyclist wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:48 pm Is he angling for a Tory constituency selection for the next GE? He's demonstrating the right levels of stupidity and racism.
Not sure on that, it would have to be very much a constituency that would tolerate having a lazy, bigot as their MP, and given his 7 previous attempts to get elected, even in his own back yard, I'm not sure he'd willingly submit himself to ridicule. Its a given that he will do as little work as possible. especially if that doesn't fit in with his views, I could imagine the non-Nigel voters of said constituency creating an alliance constantly contacting him to do something about the issue of the day, or to help someone with a housing or benefits problem; that sort or public service is not for our Nigel. I imagine the only thing on his wish list is a seat in the Lords
By MisterMuncher
Probably be just in time for another leadership battle.

A fitting end for Nige, finally elected MP to be used as a sacrificial shield so the DUP can bend to the inevitable but blame someone else.
Cyclist, Tubby Isaacs liked this
By Bones McCoy
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:12 pm Nowhere does politicians like Northern Ireland. 90 in the Assembly. Space for Fargle to run there for the DUP and ignore constituents. Just turn up to the Assembly when they want him to film a youtube video.
And make a killing by setting bits of wood on fire.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]