:sunglasses: 20 % :pray: 10 % :laughing: 70 %
By satnav
I can't believe that GB News have actually sent a reporter to Australia to report on Farage's progress in the jungle. Why would a channel with so few viewers give so much free publicity to a rival channel? If Farage does win the competition I can't see that he will hang around long at GB News, and if he gets kicked out early it will just to show that he is not as popular as his supporters think he is.

Nobody really tunes into I'm a Celebrity for a lecture on politics. People watched Hancock because they wanted to see him humiliated not to hear him discuss politics.
By Andy McDandy
GBNews aren't about the viewing figures. As said before, they have some serious funding, and are more interested (at least at this stage) in just being a news outlet. Seat at the table, etc. And every time they're mentioned, that's more publicity. Just like Fargle.
By satnav
I've noticed that all his colleagues at GB News have been bragging about how they have been using various apps to cast 15 or more votes for Farage. If he wins it won't be because he is particularly popular (given that the show has lost 2 million viewers) but who has got the most fanatical supporters.
Youngian liked this
By Abernathy
davidjay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:36 pm One of the mildly amusing aspects of recent days has been seeing the Gammon whipping themselves into a frenzy over this Celebrity nonsense because it somehow "owns the lefties" who, on the whole, couldn't give a toss.
Well, yes. I recall watching this celebrity crap for about ten minutes when it was first on due to the novelty value, but I’ve never once wasted any time on it in the subsequent however many decades it has been clogging up the ITV schedule., having instantly discerned it to be appalling shite. Such bollocks.
By davidjay
satnav wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:44 pm Oh dear, after all the money spent on adverts and lots of multiple voting Farage only managed to come turd.
And I'm sure it's just a coincidence that he was in it right up until the final night, therefore guaranteeing maximum publicity for ITV, then came last when they didn't need to, er, manipulate the voting anymore.
By mattomac
davidjay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:46 pm
satnav wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:44 pm Oh dear, after all the money spent on adverts and lots of multiple voting Farage only managed to come turd.
And I'm sure it's just a coincidence that he was in it right up until the final night, therefore guaranteeing maximum publicity for ITV, then came last when they didn't need to, er, manipulate the voting anymore.
Yup same position as Hancock and at least he lost to Gill Scott the women’s footballer who has a bit more reach than the winner this year who I am positive was my assistant manager on a recent game of football manager.
By Spoonman
davidjay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:46 pm And I'm sure it's just a coincidence that he was in it right up until the final night, therefore guaranteeing maximum publicity for ITV, then came last when they didn't need to, er, manipulate the voting anymore.
I think after the scandal it had with rigged competitions some years back, I don't think ITV would want to be seen manipulating voting on a show such as this as it could genuinely put the broadcaster in jeopardy if that happened.

More likely similar bots to those that voted for Hancock also voted here for Fa**ge. Just not enough in both cases to be "effective".

Youngian wrote:But did Farage win the argument?
:lol:
By Bones McCoy
Watchman wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:27 pm Although there is now a conspiracy line that is questioning “how come Nigel finished 3rd, the same position as Handcock”!
Because there were three contenders, and Nigel was the worst.

None of the "Congratulations Nigel on third place" fanboys are going near, third place = worst place.
By Spoonman
Watchman wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:27 pm Although there is now a conspiracy line that is questioning “how come Nigel finished 3rd, the same position as Handcock”!
Sounds like a fair bit of copium is being consumed by "Team C**t". :lol:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]