:sunglasses: 20 % :pray: 10 % :laughing: 70 %
By Tubby Isaacs
Oboogie wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:35 pm Yes, all he's got to do is convince the court that he doesn't know what anti-Semitic tropes look like because, in all his years as a self-styled anti-racist, he's never seen any antisemitism. Maybe George Galloway and Nick Griffin will supply character references for him?
He can say he didn't look at it properly.
By Youngian
Easter is about eating chocolate not lefty Christian stuff.
“I have decided to stuff myself with chocolate,”
He’s promising to ignore health warnings and indulge in plenty of chocolate over the long weekend, bureaucrats be damned.
Railing against Andrew Kelso, an NHS doctor who dared to warn Brits to keep chocolate consumption in check, Farage wrote: “Go away, Dr Kelso! I don’t care, and I loathe your patronizing tone.”
“I have not yet decided whether to go to church on Sunday morning to get a Marxist lecture from my Church of England vicar, but I have decided to stuff myself with chocolate, even if it spoils lunch — and upsets all the right people,” the ex-Brexit Party leader concluded.

Tory MP John Hayes — who leads the “Common Sense Group” of Conservative MPs — told GB News that “anything that inhibits the message of Easter is to be viewed upon undesirably.”
“I urge people to eat their Easter eggs with alacrity,” Hayes added. https://www.politico.eu/article/uk-nige ... nhs-kelso/
By MisterMuncher
I'm personally not upset by any decision he makes that may prove detrimental to his health. Keep it up, Nige! I hear the wokes are banning strychnine next.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]