:sunglasses: 20 % :pray: 10 % :laughing: 70 %
By Watchman
I was thinking, as there’s soon to be a vacancy in Shropshire, isn’t that the perfect opportunity for Brave Sir Nigel to put his anti-establishment, common sense, man of the people, drain the swap, credentials to the test
mattomac liked this
By Spoonman
F**age's "Anti-cancel culture" stage show gets cancelled... :twisted:

Nigel Farage's anti-cancel culture conference has been cancelled.

'Counter Conference', a right-wing talking shop to take place at The O2's 3,000 capacity Indigo venue next week was set to feature the former Ukip leader, fresh from interviewing Donald Trump on GB News.

Provocateur Laurence Fox, former Trump aide Jason Miller and former US Housing Secretary Ben Carson were also set to appear at the event, organised by Mr Miller’s right-wing Twitter alternative GETTR.

But organisers pulled the plug on Tuesday night, blaming new Covid border rules which require self-isolation on arrival in the UK.

A spokesperson for GETTR said the new rules would make "scheduling travel to the conference impossible for many of the conference’s confirmed speakers and participants."

But the Spectator reported tickets for the event had sold slowly, which organisers blamed on the venue requiring vaccine or test certificates be shown on entry.

It's claimed just 400 tickets had been shifted when the event was pulled.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/ ... e-25599254
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]