By Youngian
The Weeping Angel wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:12 pm Also why is the leader of the Northern Independence Party so concerned about Labour's poll ratings?
Why indeed when polling companies are run by the Tories and just ask leading questions to influence public opinion. There’s a Peter Hitchen meme and a Yes Prime Minister clip to prove it.
By Andy McDandy
A particular type of northerner who moves to London at the first opportunity, then bangs on about the crap beer and everything's too expensive and nobody's friendly, then cashes in, moves back up this way and starts moaning about the lack of kimchee bars in Cleator Moor.
By mattomac
It’s a decent thread to be fair, I think they are the worst of a bad bunch and where all this money is going no one actually knows.

Political parties for twitter folk.

As for the whippet very patronising. And really didn’t say serious when I first saw it, also the leader lives in Brighton which says a lot.
By davidjay
mattomac wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:19 am It’s a decent thread to be fair, I think they are the worst of a bad bunch and where all this money is going no one actually knows.

Political parties for twitter folk.

As for the whippet very patronising. And really didn’t say serious when I first saw it, also the leader lives in Brighton which says a lot.
One of the many things extremists on both sides share is the ability to part a fool from his money.
mattomac liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]