:sunglasses: 33.3 % 🧥 66.7 %
By Bones McCoy
Oboogie wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:00 pm It's not just government ministers and the upper classes who think that rules don't apply to them. Not all those anti-mask/anti-lockdown protesters went to Eton, we've had thousands of them here, most of them seem to be working class Brummies.
This is true, but you generally only see a mass movement after an authority figure gives it the nod.

No BUF without Moseley
No Anti Maskers without Hartley Brewer, Cummings, Baker, Sumption .....
Malcolm Armsteen liked this
By Andy McDandy
Putting the polish on the turd.

I once called it the tramp test. Would you pay any attention if the bollocks was being spouted by a cider aficionado on a burned out sofa, rather than someone with good diction, a larger than average vocabulary, and a contract with the Mail?
Bones McCoy, Nigredo liked this
By Oboogie
Bones McCoy wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:11 pm
Oboogie wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:00 pm It's not just government ministers and the upper classes who think that rules don't apply to them. Not all those anti-mask/anti-lockdown protesters went to Eton, we've had thousands of them here, most of them seem to be working class Brummies.
This is true, but you generally only see a mass movement after an authority figure gives it the nod.

No BUF without Moseley
No Anti Maskers without Hartley Brewer, Cummings, Baker, Sumption .....
Which authority figure has given the nod to littering, not picking up dog shit, any number of driving offences and other relatively low level anti-social behaviour offences? There are plenty of people across the social spectrum who are arrogant enough to believe the rules do not apply to them. Our old Sad Face thread was stuffed full of examples. Besides, the authority figure giving it the nod still only applies to a certain minority of entitled tossers, it is not universal so does not let them off the hook. Plenty of people from modest backgrounds are capable of independent thought for good or ill.
Last edited by Oboogie on Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Malcolm Armsteen
I see that Ratboy Williamson has taken up one of her 'ideas' and is banning mobile phones in all schools from January.

Quite how he'll enforce that remains to be seen. Like Burblesingh he's all gob and no action.
By MisterMuncher
I was bullied in school, and I never joined with an alliance of various races to destroy an artefact of ultimate evil. Must be because of the school rules.
By Andy McDandy
MisterMuncher wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:27 pm I was bullied in school, and I never joined with an alliance of various races to destroy an artefact of ultimate evil. Must be because of the school rules.
The elves all went to a different school. You wouldn't know them.
By MisterMuncher
There was a guy worked down the chip shop that swore he was Elvish
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]