By Youngian
More of a 'Where are they now?' thread. This week: Henry Bolton
https://www.henryboltonpaintings.art
HENRY BOLTON PAINTINGS & PRINTS
Giclee prints are the most sophisticated method of print production available anywhere.
The Giclee prints on sale through this site are extremely high quality, archival print reproductions of the original paintings, made with the finest materials and printed with the best inks available.

As leader of the United Kingdom Independence Party (UKIP) I set out to remove extremists and turn the party into a constructive contributor in British politics. I failed, and during what was the most painful period of my life, and amid scandal, my enemies inside and outside the Party succeeded in removing me.

Even with mass labour shortages, employers aren't going to hire the culprits of their woes
Since then, despite writing well over 250 job applications, I've been unable to find regular employment because of prejudice stemming from my association with UKIP. I presently live on Universal Credit.

I hope he's declaring the sales when he signs on. Sounds like the young model has left him.
I have found painting to be truly therapeutic. It helps me when I am worried, sad, or hurt. It's an escape from the stress and pace of life. It draws you in and so excludes everything else, whilst at the same time helping you to re-establish balance and placing you comfortably in the context of your inner self and outer environment. Painting is a steadying and calming influence.
I'll leave Qunetin Bulge to review Henry's output
Attachments
Bolton paintings.jpg
Bolton paintings.jpg (68.94 KiB) Viewed 3718 times
By Killer Whale
From Wikipedia (I know this stuff because I've called out local hippies with their shit culturally appropriating paintings on it):
Giclée (/ʒiːˈkleɪ/ zhee-KLAY) is a neologism coined in 1991 by printmaker Jack Duganne for fine art digital prints made on inkjet printers.[1] The name was originally applied to fine art prints created on a modified Iris printer in a process invented in the late 1980s. It has since been used loosely to mean any fine-art printing, usually archival, printed by inkjet. It is often used by artists, galleries, and print shops to suggest high quality printing, but is an unregulated word with no associated warranty of quality.
Oboogie liked this
By Abernathy
An absolutely surefire, certain sign of how desperate the Kippers have become.

They've elected Neil Hamilton as their new leader ( though apparently he has been the "interim leader" for about a year).

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics- ... vD-FgQ5WLE

Any bets on how long he'll last ?
By Bones McCoy
Youngian wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:52 am Why do UKIP still exist? They’re economic libertarians just like Reform and I assume they’re on the same page on immigration.
Because each wingnut party can support one or two millionaire grifters at the top.

Underlings working for tea and biscuits inevitably fancy a bit of the Coutts account action.
This condemns them to more schisms than the European reformation.
By davidjay
Bones McCoy wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:25 am
Youngian wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:52 am Why do UKIP still exist? They’re economic libertarians just like Reform and I assume they’re on the same page on immigration.
Because each wingnut party can support one or two millionaire grifters at the top.

Underlings working for tea and biscuits inevitably fancy a bit of the Coutts account action.
This condemns them to more schisms than the European reformation.
Both extremes work on the principle that everyone on their side except them is an unprincipled sell-out and a State agent.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]