:sunglasses: 33.3 % :pray: 11.1 % :laughing: 22.2 % 🧥 5.6 % :cry: 16.7 % :🤗 5.6 % :poo: 5.6 %
By Arrowhead
I think now might be the right time to resurrect this thread from Old Mailwatch, given the amount of weapons-grade fucknuggetry currently being reported.

Where better to start than with Trumpian edgelord Milo Yiannopoulos, who seemingly tested positive for COVID-19 a few days ago. Currently owning the libs by injecting himself with livestock deworming medication. By my reckoning, Milo will have entered the "explosive diarrhea" stage of using Ivermectin on himself by now.

By Boiler
Arrowhead wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:48 pm Note: I've only just noticed that he seems to be blaming vaccinated people for him catching the virus. What a dick.
Not uncommon, that one: from an anti-masker (note: not anti-vaxxer) elsewhere:
I am cognisant of others' concerns regarding personal space and make a point of keeping some distance from those wearing masks, as I view them as being the threat to my health and wellbeing, since I DON'T have Coronavirus, but those wearing a mask think they have it and don't want to spread it. Or have I got this wrong.........?
I have seen it mentioned elsewhere (by those that hold similar views to him) that the vaccinated are now the dangerous ones.
Arrowhead liked this
By mattomac
Boiler wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:28 pm
Arrowhead wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:48 pm Note: I've only just noticed that he seems to be blaming vaccinated people for him catching the virus. What a dick.
Not uncommon, that one: from an anti-masker (note: not anti-vaxxer) elsewhere:
I am cognisant of others' concerns regarding personal space and make a point of keeping some distance from those wearing masks, as I view them as being the threat to my health and wellbeing, since I DON'T have Coronavirus, but those wearing a mask think they have it and don't want to spread it. Or have I got this wrong.........?
I have seen it mentioned elsewhere (by those that hold similar views to him) that the vaccinated are now the dangerous ones.
Flip side, I know I haven’t got it within the last two days but you never know, but I test myself every couple of days.

These people probably haven’t ever tested themselves.
By Spoonman
Report in the Republic of Ireland details of vaccine uptake...

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/h ... 07302.html

...not surprisingly, the two counties with the lowest uptake, Monaghan and Donegal, currently have the worst case figures (RoI use cases based over 14 days as opposed to 7 in the UK). Cavan, the third worst in terms of cases, don't cover themselves in glory in vaccine uptake either.

Would be interesting to see a similar breakdown of vaccine uptake in the UK by local authority areas, I'm not aware of one myself.
By MisterMuncher
Spoonman wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:09 pm Report in the Republic of Ireland details of vaccine uptake...

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/h ... 07302.html

...not surprisingly, the two counties with the lowest uptake, Monaghan and Donegal, currently have the worst case figures (RoI use cases based over 14 days as opposed to 7 in the UK). Cavan, the third worst in terms of cases, don't cover themselves in glory in vaccine uptake either.

Would be interesting to see a similar breakdown of vaccine uptake in the UK by local authority areas, I'm not aware of one myself.
It's odd to see Cavan ones refusing anything free.
Spoonman liked this
By Cyclist
Considering my normally low opinion of many of my fellow Britons, I shouldn't have been surprised at this news. Just another day at the disgusting cunt-infested shithole our once-pleasant country is becoming.

Scientists advising the government during the coronavirus pandemic have been sent suspicious packages from people who feel they are "making bad decisions".

Prof Calum Semple said he had been on the receiving end of a "particularly nasty" experience.

He has regularly appeared on television and radio to be quizzed on the virus.

The University of Liverpool professor told how scientists and others had "attracted adverse attention".

During a webinar hosted by the Royal Society of Medicine, Prof Semple, who sits on the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (Sage), was asked about being targeted by an anti-vax group.

Prof Roger Kirby, president of the society and host of the session, asked about an incident in which somebody post something extremely abusive online...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-m ... e-58433633
Like I've said before, animals behave the way they do because that's the way animals behave. Humans, on the other hand...
By Cyclist
This might not make me very popular but, if I hear Candace Owens has died of covid 19 I will piss myself laughing. I have had enough of these dangerous loudmouth morons. You can't reason with them, you can't give them facts. They just continue to spout their shit non-stop. If death is the only way to shut them up, let them die. Make the world a slightly better place.
Abernathy, Watchman, Nigredo liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]