:sunglasses: 33.3 % :pray: 11.1 % :laughing: 22.2 % 🧥 5.6 % :cry: 16.7 % :🤗 5.6 % :poo: 5.6 %
By Nigredo
Oboogie wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:43 pm
Oblomov wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:51 pm https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ayhem.html

"Anti-vax group Alpha Men Assemble"

:roll:
Yes, there was a special report about their training camp on Channel 4 News this evening. It's Q Anon without guns. They think Boris Johnson's a Communist. I kept expecting Piers Corbyn and his racist mate to pop up, but sadly no. I expect they were busy stealing things from hospitals.

Edit: Oh look, there's a video.

And the powers that be will refuse to accept their part in radicalizing these forlorn souls, and sooner rather than later we will end up with another Jo Cox or David Amess. Or someone even more innocent, just going about their business in this dark corner of the neoliberal experiment.
By MisterMuncher
I've seen this movie before and it doesn't end well.

Where's those sweeping police spy powers that just *had* to be passed now, eh?
Oboogie liked this
By The Weeping Angel
Very worrying

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... e-militias
Counter-terrorism officials and police are increasingly concerned over the trajectory of the UK’s anti-vaxxer movement as it evolves towards violent extremism and the formation of US-style militias.

Boris Johnson is among those receiving direct security updates on individuals prepared to “undermine national health security”.

The movement’s more extreme elements are recruiting and strategising over the encrypted social media messaging app Telegram, with one UK anti-vaxxer channel asking for “men of integrity” to “fight for our children’s future”.

Anti-vaxxers have targeted scores of schools and recently stormed a Covid testing site. They were led by Britain’s most visible activist, Piers Corbyn, who subsequently urged people to burn down the offices of MPs who backed new restrictions.
By Cyclist
About those twats calling themselves "Alpha Men Assemble". I hope the plod are keeping a close eye on these cunts*.

Anti-vax protests: ‘Sovereign citizens’ fight UK Covid vaccine rollout

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/59870550
A nascent paramilitary organisation training to cause trouble.

*Yeah. I know.
By MisterMuncher
Cyclist wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:55 pm About those twats calling themselves "Alpha Men Assemble". I hope the plod are keeping a close eye on these cunts*.

Anti-vax protests: ‘Sovereign citizens’ fight UK Covid vaccine rollout

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/59870550
A nascent paramilitary organisation training to cause trouble.

*Yeah. I know.
All sovcits/footles purport to believe that there's magic forms of words that work like cheat codes for courts of law.

I imagine about 10% actually believe it, and the rest are just hoping to confuse the situation so they can indulge their petulance a little further.
By Andy McDandy
It's the same con trick in a way as the old "Can you put some pound coins in my change, oh no, I need a fiver. let's start again...". Keep the target off balance and on the defensive, wind them up until they snap or give in.
By RedSparrows
mattomac wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:04 pm It’s werid how individual choice is only their individual choice.
This is applicable to many, many, many, many things. The high and mighty principles only really apply to you and yours...

Edit: enjoyable

By Spoonman
An early contender for the 2022 Darwin Awards...
"I have an immune system..."

Hana Horka: Czech singer dies after catching Covid intentionally

A folk singer from the Czech Republic has died after deliberately catching Covid, her son has told the BBC.

Hana Horka, 57, was unvaccinated and had posted on social media that she was recovering after testing positive, but died two days later.

Her son, Jan Rek, said she got infected on purpose when he and his father had the virus, so she could get a recovery pass to access certain venues.

The Czech Republic reported a record number of Covid-19 cases on Wednesday.

Mr Rek and his father, who are both fully vaccinated, both caught Covid over Christmas. But he said his mother had decided not to stay away from them, preferring instead to expose herself to the virus.

"She should have isolated for a week because we tested positive. But she was with us the whole time," he said.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-60050996
By MisterMuncher
Ireland's finest is at it again...

All joking aside, it's past time someone got that lassie a bit of help.
By Spoonman
In a not exactly surprising development, it looks like Clapton has decided to go down the Pro-COVID rabbit hole...

...OTOH Neil Young has had enough of Joe Rogan & Spotify...

...while outside of the music biz, Sarah Pain has apparently caught the covids - no surprises as to her vaccination status. :geek:

By Oboogie
Spoonman wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:57 pm In a not exactly surprising development, it looks like Clapton has decided to go down the Pro-COVID rabbit hole...
Has been for a while. Last year he did a single with Van Morrison, I've not heard it, but apparently in the lyrics they compare mask wearing to slavery.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]