:sunglasses: 33.3 % :pray: 11.1 % :laughing: 22.2 % 🧥 5.6 % :cry: 16.7 % :🤗 5.6 % :poo: 5.6 %
By Malcolm Armsteen
Andy McDandy wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:56 am Layla's a cracking tune, but it's no Chinatown defence. The guy's a tosser of the highest order.
>cough<
Duane Allman...
Watchman, Nigredo liked this
By Spoonman
QAnon Followers Are Telling Parents to Give Their Sick Babies Ivermectin

“We don’t trust hospitals. I told my son to give her more ivermectin.”

Jason appeared to be really worried about his granddaughter Ruby, and wanted advice about how to help her.

“My granddaughter is sick. Flu like symptoms, she’s six months old,” Jason said on Tuesday night. “Her mother is worried sick, she just had COVID last week.”

But rather than speaking to a medical professional, Jason was seeking advice from a QAnon Telegram group filled with tens of thousands of people who think COVID is a hoax.

“Do you guys think it’s safe to give ivermectin to an infant?” Jason wrote in the chat group.

The group Jason was asking for advice has spent months sharing information about how to obtain ivermectin, how to avoid going to hospitals, and how to treat the symptoms of COVID—which they don’t believe exists—at home.

“Baby aspirin to thin the blood a little and drop any fever and I would put some ivermectin on the bottoms of her feet,” one group member responded. Others encouraged Jason to seek out those within the community who were “experts” in ivermectin usage.

And one user called Katie, clearly believed she was such an expert:

“From what I understand, yes it is safe to give to an infant, however please stop calling it COVID, it’s not COVID, it’s a simple cold. That’s how we got in this mess to begin with,” Katie wrote.

Moments later, Jason posted an update saying that he’d followed Katie’s advice.

“We gave her two doses of ivermectin at 50mg each. That’s what was recommended by someone on here. She got really sick after that. Related? I don’t know,” Jason claimed in an update.

Within minutes, Jason reported that things had gone from bad to worse.

“Baby threw up. Is that common side effect? She's also turning a tad blue,” Jason said.

When someone told him they’d gone to the emergency room when their child turned blue, Jason responded: “We don’t trust hospitals. I told my son to give her more ivermectin.” Others pointed out that if the child died, he’d need a lawyer, not a doctor.

As more and more members of the group urged Jason to take the child to hospital, he still pushed back.

“Hospital is not an option,” Jason wrote. “Any other ideas? They gave her another 50mg of ivermectin.”

Group members continued to plead with Jason to go to the hospital.

“That baby needs to go to the ER. Do not hesitate,” one group member called Barbara, who said she was a respiratory therapist, wrote. “I’ve seen too many go south due to O2 levels being low. The blue is hypoxia and that’s lack of oxygen at the tissue level. Please!”

Ultimately, Jason told the group, the child was brought to hospital. “[My] son is taking baby to urgent care. Against my wishes but I’m praying for her. It’s in God’s hands now,” Jason wrote before later adding an update that Ruby was “doing better.”

“God knew what to do even though I thought hospital was certain death,” Jason wrote on Wednesday night. “Thanks for everyone's advice.”
https://www.vice.com/en/article/7kb4nx/ ... ick-babies

As some Yanks would put it, "Poisoning your six month old granddaughter to own the libs..."
By MisterMuncher
It's only a matter of time till Jason kills that child, or more likely someone in authority removing the poor creatur from the family.

I can only hope he gets hit by a bus first.
By MisterMuncher
He's full of shit.

Ivermectin is POM in the UK, and is not approved for treatment or prophylaxis of COVID. He's either using veterinary medicine, has worms, or is telling lies.
mattomac liked this
By davidjay
MisterMuncher wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:14 pm He's full of shit.

Ivermectin is POM in the UK, and is not approved for treatment or prophylaxis of COVID. He's either using veterinary medicine, has worms, or is telling lies.
I know which one my money's on, and I know which one I'd prefer.
mattomac liked this
By Spoonman
I may as well put this here since it concerns Joe R*gan - it's been some time since I've heard much from Aussie boys The Chaser, but it's nice to see they're still around causing mischief...

Prank group The Chaser fool Spotify listeners with fake Joe Rogan podcast

Australian pranksters The Chaser have left thousands of Spotify users scratching their heads today, after the comedy group briefly took over the top ranking for ‘Joe Rogan’ on the platform, with a fake podcast promoting vaccines. The move comes in the wake of hundreds of musicians and content creators pulling their content from the streaming service in protest against Rogan’s misinformation around vaccines.

“People like Neil Young have been pulling their music to get back at Spotify, which is very noble but probably isn’t going to convince many people to get jabbed,” explained The Chaser’s Charles Firth today. “We figured most of Rogan’s audience is so gullible it’d be easier if we just pretended to be Joe for a day and declare that vaccines are safe. Knowing how quickly his fans fall for most scams, we expect they’ll all be fully vaccinated within the next six to eight hours.”
https://theshot.net.au/entertainment/pr ... n-podcast/

Asked whether he expected retaliation from Spotify for the prank, Firth explained he isn’t worried. “At first we thought Spotify might be upset with us pretending to be their star podcaster, and pull our show as a result,” he explained, “but then we remembered they don’t have any problem with misinformation being spread on their platform, so I think we’re good.”
:twisted:
Cyclist, Arrowhead, mattomac liked this
By Spoonman
Meanwhile after the Djokovic/Serbia vs. Australia border control saga, this has the potential to be, for the lack of a better word, hilarious...

Australia says Kanye West must be fully vaccinated to perform

Australia's prime minister said rapper Kanye West must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to perform concerts in their country.

"The rules are you have to be fully vaccinated," Prime Minister Scott Morrison said at a news conference on Saturday, Reuters reported.

"They apply to everybody, as people have seen most recently. It doesn't matter who you are, they are the rules,” Morrison added. “Follow the rules — you can come. You don't follow the rules, you can't."

The Sydney Morning Herald newspaper reported on Friday that West, who legally changed his name to “Ye,” is planning to launch a series of stadium concerts in March.

West, who announced the February release date of his forthcoming album “Donda 2,” said in an interview last year that he has received one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.

However, West had previously referred to COVID-19 vaccines as “the mark of the beast” in an interview with Forbes magazine in 2020.
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/p ... cinated-to
By Cyclist
So, if we were to start spreading harmful lies like "Toby Young 'likes' little boys" or similar Toby would be ok with that because Freedom of Speech, yes? Our lie would only harm Toby. Toby's hero's lies have the potential to harm thousands.

What an absolute prick that waste of skin is.
Watchman, Nigredo, mattomac and 1 others liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]