By Malcolm Armsteen
Did he ever follow through on his promise to challenge the results of the 2021 Batley & Spen byelection?

Please don't tell me it was all hot air and bollocks!

But now the Cyberninjas are looking for a gig...
By Tubby Isaacs
He's apparently done it today, after a tip from Guido Fawkes that some MPs used their offices to phone bank. I don't know if this is a serious issue, but my impression is that Galloway had forgotten all about it.

In the meantime, here's the champion of dispossessed Muslims in full flow. With added Putinism.

By Youngian
Whether you want to be more hardline or liberal on this refugee issue, the answers lie in international co-operation to share the burdens and long term responses. That requires leadership which Europe lacks. Which is why so many countries have retreated into failing myopic national solutions. The sort of thing internationalist George Galloway would have once explained.
Oboogie liked this
By Andy McDandy
Trump the deal maker is another myth that deserves exposure. He wasn't/isn't a great negotiator. He just had armies of lawyers to bully people into signing what he offered.
Oboogie, Spoonman, Samanfur and 1 others liked this
By Youngian
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:05 pm Trump the brilliant deal maker is back.

"Something for everyone" wouldn't obviously include Ukraine.

What deal does George have in mind; You have the Ukraine in return for hotel concessions in Kiev? Even Mark Francois wouldn’t write anything as fatuous.
By Crabcakes
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:05 pm Trump the brilliant deal maker is back.

"Something for everyone" wouldn't obviously include Ukraine.

Trump literally only did deals where he fucked over the other side. He’s said as much himself, multiple times. The fact he’s such a fucking moron that often he ended getting fucked is beside the point - he never entered any negotiation with the aim that everyone gets something. He always went in wanting to come out with more than everyone else, ideally with the other side humiliated.
kreuzberger, Spoonman, Nigredo and 1 others liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]