By Malcolm Armsteen
Abernathy wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:29 pm
Also on C4 news tonight, a couple of those annoying little vox pops from our reporter on the ground in Rochdale. A muslim guy who voted for Galloway, interviewed in his shop, was asked whether Gaza was really the most important issue for him in the by-election : “Oh, yes, definitely the most important issue.” And did he think Galloway could deliver all the things he promised to for the town of Rochdale ? “Oh, yes. One hundred percent, yes, one hundred percent.” So, so gullible.
Half the electorate are below average intelligence.
By Bones McCoy
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:59 pm
Abernathy wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:29 pm
Also on C4 news tonight, a couple of those annoying little vox pops from our reporter on the ground in Rochdale. A muslim guy who voted for Galloway, interviewed in his shop, was asked whether Gaza was really the most important issue for him in the by-election : “Oh, yes, definitely the most important issue.” And did he think Galloway could deliver all the things he promised to for the town of Rochdale ? “Oh, yes. One hundred percent, yes, one hundred percent.” So, so gullible.
Half the electorate are below average intelligence.
And (controversially) when you'be bought into the sky daddy who talks through chosen saviours ... You know the rest.
By Abernathy
Excellent piece from Mr. Freedland.
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... a-rochdale

George Galloway stands accused of profiting from the pain of Gaza – and rightly so. But he is not the only one
By Abernathy
I’d also recommend this highly perceptive analysis from Paul Mason, looking at the wider implications for everything.

https://htsf.substack.com/p/bad-news-f ... irect=true
Malcolm Armsteen liked this
By Rosvanian
Abernathy wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:43 pm I’d also recommend this highly perceptive analysis from Paul Mason, looking at the wider implications for everything.

https://htsf.substack.com/p/bad-news-f ... irect=true
Fucking hell. I just read that and it dawned on me that I might not actually be left wing at all - at least by modern day standards. My old man was a sparky in the shipyards on the Tyne - old working class, bingo in the club on a Friday sort of working class - which is where I come from, first kid from the family to go to university 40 odd years ago etc.
By Malcolm Armsteen
I always used to be a lefty outlier in our local party - me and Red Andy...
Not now, but I haven't changed my views.

Before he died my father made me promise I would only ever vote Labour, though.
By Abernathy
George Galloway is no more “left-wing” than fucking Jacob Rees-Mogg. He is a would-be demagogue on more or less a Trumpian level. A liar, a narcissist, a willing shill for dictators from Putin to Assad to Saddam, a pompous, preening popinjay who cuts a ridiculous figure in an absurd hat, a dissembling shit who really will say anything to get elected, a man willing to exploit any suffering to advance his own interests, a sexist, an anti-semite, a racist, a vicious, hate-filled, contemptible cunt.

I can scarcely begin to express the Brobdingnagian level of the utter contempt and hatred I harbour for this fucking worm.
mattomac, zuriblue, Andy McDandy and 6 others liked this
By zuriblue
Abernathy wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:53 pm George Galloway is no more “left-wing” than fucking Jacob Rees-Mogg. He is a would-be demagogue on more or less a Trumpian level. A liar, a narcissist, a willing shill for dictators from Putin to Assad to Saddam, a pompous, preening popinjay who cuts a ridiculous figure in an absurd hat, a dissembling shit who really will say anything to get elected, a man willing to exploit any suffering to advance his own interests, a sexist, an anti-semite, a racist, a vicious, hate-filled, contemptible cunt.

I can scarcely begin to express the Brobdingnagian level of the utter contempt and hatred I harbour for this fucking worm.
Now come on, Abers. Don’t sit on the fence like that.
By Yug
A senior Houthi leader has namechecked newly-elected MP George Galloway in a message blaming Rishi Sunak for the first sinking of a rebel-attacked vessel in the Red Sea...

... Senior Houthi leader Mohammed Ali al Houthi wrote on X that Prime Minister Rishi Sunak and the UK government are responsible for the sinking - and the environmental disaster that will likely ensue.

"We say to Sunak you and your government bear responsibility Ship M/V Rubymar and the responsibility to support genocide and siege in Gaza."

Having falsely claimed the vessel was UK-owned, the militant leader also said Mr Sunak has a "chance to salvage" it, by "sending a letter of guarantee… signed by George Galloway, that the relief trucks agreed upon at that time would enter Gaza"...

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/houthis- ... s-13086139
Why would these scum believe that Galloway is a trustworthy friend of theirs?

I think Galloway's first job in Parliament should be to explain exactly what are his links to certain Islamic fundamentalist terrorist groups?

With him being seen as the terrorists' useful idiot, this could spell the beginning of the end of his political career. Let's hope so.
By Andy McDandy
1. Why aren't they back home fighting, as you or I would if called upon (if it wasn't for these bone spurs)?

2. What are they up to over here?
2A. And are they looking at your daughter?
By satnav
The Tory Party has sent out this email to their supporters today.
Friend,

George Galloway is now Rochdale's MP.

George Galloway called for the deaths of British soldiers.

George Galloway declared Bradford an 'Israel-free zone'.

George Galloway has repeatedly blamed the Ukrainians for Russia's brutal and unprovoked invasion.

Rochdale doesn't deserve this man.

The blame for his victory lies at the door of Keir Starmer.

Keir Starmer's failure to fix antisemitism within his party paved the way for Galloway's toxic brand of politics to return.

Friend, the lesson from this is quite clear. If Keir Starmer can't tackle racist antisemitism in his own party, he isn't fit to lead our country.
So Starmer is to blame for Galloway being elected even though Starmer withdrew support for the party's candidate because of antisemitism.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]