By Malcolm Armsteen
Evidence has emerged that Alex Johnson's views on climate change were heavily influenced by - wait for it - Piers fucking Corbyn.

https://www.indy100.com/politics/boris- ... e-b1923493
mattomac liked this
By Cyclist
Donald Trump has sued Hillary Clinton, the Democratic National Committee and other people and entities tied to the investigation of Russian election interference in 2016, claiming that in a bid to rig the election they orchestrated a conspiracy which made Watergate “pale in comparison”.

The suit came a day after the release of a letter from a prosecutor in New York who said he believed Trump was “guilty of numerous felony violations” in his business affairs, despite the district attorney in Manhattan choosing not to indict.

Trump beat Clinton for the presidency in 2016. Nonetheless, six years on he alleges she is guilty of “racketeering” and a “conspiracy to commit injurious falsehood”, among other claims...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... 6-election

Head for rent. Vacant possession. Call Mar-a-Lago 666 and ask for Donald.
mattomac liked this
By Yug
Having read various articles about this I gather that Captain Tom had written several books, the publisher of which paid him quite handsomely. The money in question was, according to the story told to the inquiry into the Foundation money, requested by Captain Tom to be kept separate from the Foundation money on the grounds that this is family money* and nothing to do with the charity. If this is true, and I can see no reason for it not to be, then it is a complete non-story. What angers me about this is, once again, the news media are missing the real story, which is: why did a centenarian feel the need to take up his Zimmer frame and go on a charity hobble to raise funds for something that the government is supposed to be funding through money raised in taxes?

*And would have been coming in before COVID struck anyway.
By Youngian
the news media are missing the real story, which is: why did a centenarian feel the need to take up his Zimmer frame and go on a charity hobble to raise funds for something that the government is supposed to be funding through money raised in taxes?
To raise a few bob to sun it in the Caribbean before he popped his clogs?
The government didn’t ask him to do it and no one was forced to give him any money. Just because he was old doesn’t mean he wasn’t as tricky as his offspring.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]