By MisterMuncher
I couldn't get into Potter, it arrived at the wrong time for me and I was more into Weatherwax and nasty old Uncle John Constantine as my magickal heroes. Star Wars I can mostly take or leave, but I'll put a hand up for Rogue One, it's a much more interesting viewpoint on the universe and works well as a spy flick on its own merits.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Oboogie wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:54 pm There's a similar 'Sitcoms of the 1980s' video of which I knew very few. I simply didn't watch much TV in the 80s because I was out all the time, I was in my teens and my 20s, had a busy social life, played in fairly busy amateur bands and didn't own a video recorder.
I was a bit busy working...
By Crabcakes
MisterMuncher wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:05 am I couldn't get into Potter, it arrived at the wrong time for me and I was more into Weatherwax and nasty old Uncle John Constantine as my magickal heroes. Star Wars I can mostly take or leave, but I'll put a hand up for Rogue One, it's a much more interesting viewpoint on the universe and works well as a spy flick on its own merits.
Off topic, but if you like Rogue One you’ll love Andor (Disney Plus sub, or moral ambiguity when it comes to downloads, required)
By Abernathy
I’m still with Joanne :

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/hom ... apb2d_E8kk
Time will tell whether I’ve got this wrong. I can only say that I’ve thought about it deeply and hard and long. And I’ve listened, I promise, to the other side.

“And I believe, absolutely, that there is something dangerous about this movement, and it must be challenged.”
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]