:sunglasses: 16.7 % :pray: 16.7 % :laughing: 33.3 % :cry: 16.7 % :🤗 16.7 %
By Yug
Remember Putin's push on Kyiv a year ago? Thi is interesting reading

How Russia's 35-mile armoured convoy ended in failure

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-64664944
No up-to-date maps. Not enough fuel or food. The wrong kit for a winter campaign. And Putin's paranoia and desire for secrecy was such that he didn't even inform his battalion commanders what they were massed in Belarus for until the day before the attack was due to start! No wonder they fucked up.
By Oboogie
Bones McCoy wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:06 pm I heard that Russia was taking the chair of the UN Security Council.

Being sceptical, I checked the date.
Obviously doesn't apply to yourself, but I am struck with the thought that April 1st is the one day of the year that people on social media think to critically evaluate posts before blindly believing and sharing them. If they can do it today, why not the other 364?
Spoonman liked this
By Bones McCoy
Oboogie wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:36 pm
Bones McCoy wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:06 pm I heard that Russia was taking the chair of the UN Security Council.

Obviously doesn't apply to yourself, but I am struck with the thought that April 1st is the one day of the year that people on social media think to critically evaluate posts before blindly believing and sharing them. If they can do it today, why not the other 364?
I don't think they all do.
There was a total gammonocalypse this morning in response to a story about the Red Arrows.

"Red arrows will be painted blue following sponsorship deal with Pepsi".
By Oboogie
Bones McCoy wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:14 pm
Oboogie wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:36 pm

I don't think they all do.
There was a total gammonocalypse this morning in response to a story about the Red Arrows.

"Red arrows will be painted blue following sponsorship deal with Pepsi".
It's a fair cop, I should have said "some people..." there are of course people who will vehemently swerve thinking at all times.
By Spoonman
Having read about it somewhere else yesterday, I see the Russian Rouble has been taking a progressive nose dive against the GB£/EUR/US$ in the last nine months after originally tanking back in March last year, then recovering & strengthening last summer. Back in September 2022 GBP1 = RUB62.30, now it's GBP1 = RUB105.10 meaning the Rouble has lost over a third of its value against the Pound (with a similar story against the Euro & US Dollar) and there's no sign of it recovering any time soon.

https://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from ... UB&view=1Y
By Spoonman
Given how fucked up the public window of Russian officialdom is, I honestly can't tell wherever Prigozhin has truthfully been told "go into exile or get defenestrated/served plutonium coffee" or wherever there's a varying degree of "false flag" to all of this very recent apparent carry on.
By Bones McCoy
davidjay wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:38 am
kreuzberger wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 11:20 pm He is a blisteringly wealthy individual who overplayed his hand.

A month in Minsk, and then a lifelong avoidance of windows and tea, living in somewhere that happily issues tainted visas.
The UK?
Will he get a show on GBeebies?
By Tubby Isaacs
Heavyweight analysis here from beyond the "corporate media".

Who are these people at "the Guardian" who said any of this? And what exactly is the "quandary"?

The "West's script", as I understood it, was "Oh, hopefully this pair of massive scumbags falling out will make it harder for Russia to keep up its attack on Ukraine". What am I missing?

And sure, it hasn't gone as I'd hoped. But hard to disagree that having to do a deal with people he was calling traitors a couple of days ago doesn't exactly make Putin look strong.

The Weeping Angel liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]