By Boiler
As suggested, the replacement for "Cunt of the Day" - which, as Malc has suggested, should really be "Con du moment" given the epic levels of cuntery we are experiencing at the moment. So here it is, in full Gallic glory.

Fill yer boots, I believe the vernacular to be. I shall kick off with a link to an earlier post, taken from a BBC SYB: viewtopic.php?p=20935#p20935
By Boiler
"Begrudging", I believe the word is.

From a BBC SYB on Iceland offering discounts to the over-60s, the highest-rated comment.

Screenshot 2022-05-20 at 12-29-52 Iceland to launch over-60s discount as cost of living soars.png
Screenshot 2022-05-20 at 12-29-52 Iceland to launch over-60s discount as cost of living soars.png (24.79 KiB) Viewed 2955 times

The whole comments section reads like the Daily Mail commentariat has turned up en masse.
By Boiler
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/61992802

On Thursday, Ecclestone said he would "take a bullet" for Russia's president.

The 91-year-old, who was removed as chief executive when US group Liberty Media bought F1 in 2017, added that the Russian president's war in Ukraine "wasn't intentional".

He also said Lewis Hamilton should have "brushed aside" racist comments.
Little cunt.
By Yug
Uncle Vlad spouting alternative facts of Trumpian proportions

Putin continues by refering to the launch of his so-called "special operation".

He repeats the assertation that Russia was facing a Nazi threat and constant threats and hatred from the Kyiv regime.

Ukraine was waiting for Russia to come to their assistance, he claims

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-64713099
So far, his speech appears to be half deranged fantasy and half utter bollocks. About what we expected then.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]