:sunglasses: 100 %
By mattomac
More in common reduced Labour to 11pts but with reform benefitting it looks well dodge and frankly no one really knows where they come from.

They are similar in regards to Opinium with DKs but they showed 18 at the weekend and I doubt it shifted a whole on Sunday and Monday.

Polling at a weekend has always been an issue mind.
By Tubby Isaacs
More on the two recent MRPs. Twin capitals of collapsing Tory votes is are The Fens and Essex, with their huge Brexit votes. The Tories would still hold lots of these seats (I don't think they could some of these in a by-election). But it looks like a Brexit unwinding, as David Herdson (who is worth a follow) calls it. I've said before I think Brexit has propped the Tories up in a lot of seats since 2015. No wonder Ed Milliband didn't do very well.

By Youngian
I've said before I think Brexit has propped the Tories up in a lot of seats since 2015. No wonder Ed Milliband didn't do very well.

The arithmetic looked good for Labour in GE2015 as UKIP were eating into Tory votes. Didn’t work out that way to say the least but we avoided ‘chaos under Ed Miliband.’
By kreuzberger
Andy McDandy wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:18 pm Um, who is this Archer guy, and why is he notable?
There can't be a shorter form of story-telling, and he is the master of all he surveys. His characters are beautifully formed into the monsters that they are. He is also one of us on his day off.
Malcolm Armsteen liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]