:pray: 33.3 % :cry: 66.7 %
By Abernathy
kreuzberger wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:00 pm
I have five crisp shekels on the reason being plod's habitual maceration of the King's own language in a vain attempt to appear authoritative. Exhibit A: proceeding in an easterly direction.
I think you’ve put your finger on it, there. (oo-err).
By Philip Marlow
‘Openly Jewish’ aside from being well suss, doesn’t even make sense in context. If the officer was referring to Falter wearing a kippah, well…so do an awful lot of Jews who attend the demonstrations (there’s even a watermelon one specifically designed to demonstrate Palestinian solidarity)…and that’s before we get to the Neturei Karta who, fringe as they may be, are visually about as ‘openly Jewish’ as it’s possible to be.

As per an earlier comment, I don’t think this is about suing anyone. The Campaign Against Antisemitism, which Falter heads, has been lobbying to have pro-ceasefire marches banned for months now. Mark Rowley has been less than eager to play ball, but if he can be forced out then there’s always the possibility that a more politically amenable replacement can be installed in his place.

None of this means that the officer’s remark should pass unremarked on. Falter’s a shitheel looking to paint the capitol as an ultraviolent no go zone for Jews, but if the police are telling the truth about his trying to walk into the crowd etc. then ‘You are attempting to start trouble where none previously existed’ should be reason enough to keep him apart from the marchers, without the ‘openly Jewish’ shit on top of it.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]