:laughing: 100 %
By Spoonman
...the Presidential election is taking place tomorrow (2nd October), or at least its first round, and former president, left-winger Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva aka 'Lula' appears to be on course to at least top the 1st round poll and isn't far off surpassing the 50% +1 mark for being declared the victor without a second round of voting.

Naturally, current incumbent Bolsonaro is already taking notes from his BFF Tr*mp. The worrying difference is that unlike Cheeto Jesus, Bolsonaro might actually have his country's military get behind him.

By Andy McDandy
They don't fuck about South of the border. I suspect Bolsanaro is going quietly because he knows the risk of not doing so. Unlike Trump who was insulated from whatever he encouraged his mob to do.
By Bones McCoy
Arrowhead wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:57 pm I see Steve Bannon is already ranting on about the Brazil election being stolen from Bolsonaro. An early taste of what we can expect from much of the GOP next week if certain key midterm races go against them.
A bloke convicted of looting campaign funds, and is facing bird: he's in mo position to point the finger about stealing stuff.
Arrowhead liked this
By mattomac
I do love how Lula basically won by reaching out and the far left comes up with a take that is totally the opposite.

It’s probably why even if Labour had won in 17 or 19 the party would have collapsed within months, but like what you are seeing now on the other side. Though would Corbyn have resigned, probably not.
The Weeping Angel liked this
By Malcolm Armsteen
zuriblue wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:23 pm Lula was inaugurated on New Years Day, Bolsonaro fled the country the day before. His supporters are still pissed and have stormed the Presidential palace and Congress.

To be fair the news here is actually going further than the US news and calling them terrorists.
Bannon is hailing them...
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]