:laughing: 100 %
By MisterMuncher
"Easter Monday was a bank holiday, so The GPO and Jacob's Biscuits were actually closed. So much for your Easter rising"
By The Weeping Angel
Abernathy wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:42 am
The Weeping Angel wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:07 am The Brazilian Congress is actually closed at the moment. So they're just trashing an empty building.
Which of course is completely beside the point.
How is it beside the point? I'm pointing out a fact.
By Bones McCoy
kreuzberger wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:53 pm
Bones McCoy wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:48 pm How long before the Brazilian cops start shooting live rounds?
On whose side?
They seem to have remained "constitutional".

Security forces detain 1,200 after Brasília riots.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-l ... a-64206148

Are you watching , Washington DC cops?
Last edited by Bones McCoy on Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Abernathy
The Weeping Angel wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:36 pm
Abernathy wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:42 am
The Weeping Angel wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:07 am The Brazilian Congress is actually closed at the moment. So they're just trashing an empty building.
Which of course is completely beside the point.
How is it beside the point? I'm pointing out a fact.
A completely irrelevant fact.
By Abernathy
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:09 pm It's not irrelevant, it's beside the point.
Well, I appear to have described it as both. But you’re right. The point is that the Congress building in Brasilia was invaded, not whether it was in use at the time or not.
By mattomac
My Brazilian ex suggests from family that Bolosarno is looking to claim a Italian passport because Brazil doesn't have an extradition agreement with Italy.

Bolosarno is a puppet in this to be honest. He says it wouldn't surprise me if he can get the Italian one sorted that he never sets foot in Brazil again.
By Yug
What's that saying? Chat shit, get banged, or summat.

The political future of Brazil’s former president Jair Bolsonaro has been cast into doubt after electoral judges banned him from running for office for eight years for abusing his powers and peddling “immoral” and “appalling lies” during last year’s acrimonious election.

Five of the superior electoral court’s seven judges voted to banish the far-right radical, who relentlessly vilified the South American country’s democratic institutions during his unsuccessful battle to win a second term in power. Two voted against the decision...

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2023/ ... for-office
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]