:sunglasses: 28.6 % :pray: 14.3 % :laughing: 28.6 % :cry: 28.6 %
By mattomac
Better than expected from a very low bar, another dud candidate like Goldsmith, yet they backed that racist full hilt and found him a position in the Lords.

Said 54/46 last night, journalists should do better at their job, the second preferences are their go and have a look, Indie claimed it was on a knife edge this morning, seriously.
By mattomac
davidjay wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 11:59 pm RIPLondon trending on Twitter. The will of the people only works one way.
Do wonder what the point in a Twitter is now, seems to lean overly to the right considering what trends and over a million Londoners seem to be fine with Khan, also I’m really at a struggle on what he has done that is so terrible?

We’ve had strikes (like all London mayors and considerably less under Khan) but the big issues like crime are worse percentage wise in other areas of the country.
By davidjay
mattomac wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 12:10 am
davidjay wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 11:59 pm RIPLondon trending on Twitter. The will of the people only works one way.
Do wonder what the point in a Twitter is now, seems to lean overly to the right considering what trends and over a million Londoners seem to be fine with Khan, also I’m really at a struggle on what he has done that is so terrible?

We’ve had strikes (like all London mayors and considerably less under Khan) but the big issues like crime are worse percentage wise in other areas of the country.
Yes, it is a surprise why a man named Khan can be so unpopular, particularly amongst people with lots of flags in their profile who live in towns where Nando's is considered exotic.
By mattomac
davidjay wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 12:19 am

Yes, it is a surprise why a man named Khan can be so unpopular, particularly amongst people with lots of flags in their profile who live in towns where Nando's is considered exotic.
Well yeah that is obvious but they treat it like some end of the world event, he has been elected for 3 years.
By davidjay
mattomac wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 12:22 am

Well yeah that is obvious but they treat it like some end of the world event, he has been elected for 3 years.
And in their minds, by 2024 Westminster Abbey will be a mosque, the Houses of Parliament will be a mosque and Buckingham Palace will be a mosque.
By Bones McCoy
davidjay wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 1:53 pm
mattomac wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 12:22 am

And in their minds, by 2024 Westminster Abbey will be a mosque, the Houses of Parliament will be a mosque and Buckingham Palace will be a mosque.
Some of us remember when the Faragistas did claim that Westminster Cathedral really was a mosque.
By Nigredo
mattomac wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 12:07 am
Oblomov wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 11:31 pm Lozza, Brian Rose and Farah London got more than I expected.
What was wrong with Farah London, her manifesto seemed fine though I only skimmed it.
Based on a Q&A session she did on Reddit (I think I linked to it earlier in the thread), she’s a con artist laying heavily in the CORRUPT ESTABLISHMENT ELITES HAVE RUINED YOUR CITY, ONLY A TRUE INDEPENDENT LIKE ME CAN CLEAN UP LONDON yet on Twitter she pushed people to vote Tory and has said very little about their corruption even though it apparently caused her to leave the party in disgust, whilst heavily laying into Khan for his supposed failures.

EDIT: here’s a charming and mature analysis of what Khan is doing wrong in her eyes.

Last edited by Nigredo on Sun May 09, 2021 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By mattomac
Oblomov wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 8:04 pm
Oblomov wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 11:31 pm Lozza, Brian Rose and Farah London got more than I expected.
What was wrong with Farah London, her manifesto seemed fine though I only skimmed it.
Based on a Q&A session she did on Reddit (I think I linked to it earlier in the thread), she’s a con artist laying heavily in the CORRUPT ESTABLISHMENT ELITES HAVE RUINED YOUR CITY, ONLY A TRUE INDEPENDENT LIKE ME CAN CLEAN UP LONDON yet on Twitter she pushed people to vote Tory and has said very little about their corruption even though it apparently caused her to leave the party in disgust, whilst heavily laying into Khan for his supposed failures.
Shows how little you can learn from a manifesto I guess.
By Nigredo
mattomac wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 8:10 pm

The manifesto might have been promising, I haven’t seen it. Maybe her media advisor suggested to run on the maverick outsider ticket as that’s hot right now but she didn’t have the nous to pull it off nor wriggle free of past social media baggage.

I would be wary of anyone that suggests the solution to corruption is less scrutiny of things like property planning, not more.
By mattomac
Oblomov wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 8:16 pm
mattomac wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 8:10 pm

The manifesto might have been promising, I haven’t seen it. Maybe her media advisor suggested to run on the maverick outsider ticket as that’s hot right now but she didn’t have the nous to pull it off nor wriggle free of past social media baggage.

I would be wary of anyone that suggests the solution to corruption is less scrutiny of things like property planning, not more.
Was all pro different things...If I wasn’t happy with Khan I may have dug deeper. Count Binface would have got my second of he had started earlier.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]