:laughing: 75 % :cry: 25 %
By Philip Marlow
Someone on the Labour subreddit described him as ‘racist Beaker from Sesame Street’ and I now can’t shake the image.

It’s hardly the first time Khan’s background has been weaponised, but with the Gaza stuff, ULEZ, general culture war bullshit and the fact that his Tory opponent is a confirmed Enoch Powell fan I suspect that the next mayoral election is going to be horribly ugly.
kreuzberger liked this
By Abernathy
Philip Marlow wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:48 pm Someone on the Labour subreddit described him as ‘racist Beaker from Sesame Street’ and I now can’t shake the image.
Yes, a brilliant observation. I ‘d argue, however, that Beaker is many kilometres more intelligent than 30p. For me, the defining characteristic of Anderson is not his performative nastiness, but his absolute, industrial grade stupidity.
By Tubby Isaacs
Philip Marlow wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:48 pm Someone on the Labour subreddit described him as ‘racist Beaker from Sesame Street’ and I now can’t shake the image.

It’s hardly the first time Khan’s background has been weaponised, but with the Gaza stuff, ULEZ, general culture war bullshit and the fact that his Tory opponent is a confirmed Enoch Powell fan I suspect that the next mayoral election is going to be horribly ugly.
It's less than 10 weeks away. Hall's best chance would probably be to keep her inner Lee Anderson in check and just talk about crime all the time. She probably won't.
By Andy McDandy
Yes, Anderson does that "What's all that about?" thing, where he asks a question, then ignores the answer just to keep on complaining, with added confusion over the eggheads trying to fool him with big words.
By Youngian
No wonder pubs are shutting. As Soubry points out the Tories knew who Anderson was when they selected them. Drawing a line will cost them votes to Reform. If you’re still supporting the Tories you’re more likely to be a wanker like 30p Lee than Dominic Grieve.
Last edited by Youngian on Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Yug
Can someone tell that General Ripper 2.0 that the few idiots in the pub who talk like that already do hold little Tommeh ten-names and the orange shitgibbon in high regard. They always have. Sacking Leeanderthal will make no difference.

Edit to add

And the knuckle-dragging stoopids are the ones who are least likely to go out and vote anyway.
Tubby Isaacs, Oboogie liked this
By RedSparrows
And I'm not sure why the assumption always is as follows:

'These people need representation as much as anyone else! And why I say representation, I mean total and complete orientation of the political system around them, because they're "ordinary", ergo the majority.'

Fuck off. Just fuck off, bot.

The entire Tory strategy over the past few years has been chasing a smaller and smaller group of pricks, dressed up as listening to the repressed. The silent majority taken to a logical extreme.

Make it make sense.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
By Yug
Bones McCoy wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:53 am Won't somebody think of the CEOs, fox hunters and violent racists....
The Tories have been thinking of nothing else sinc at least 2016. That's why they are in the situation they are.
davidjay liked this
By Andy McDandy
And now, their "See that fucker, who do they think they are?" strategy has reached the point where the CEOs are among the bad guys.

A bunch of screaming crybabies, motivated entirely by petty viciousness, greed, and hatred of anyone outside their group having a good time. A nursery revolution led by Spoilt Bastard from Viz.
Bones McCoy liked this
By Yug
I have very little sympathy for Tory MPs who get threatened by nutters. Not just because they're Tories. I would remind them of what it says in the Good Book* and point out that they are victims of their own success.

*As ye sow, so shall ye reap.
By Bones McCoy
Yug wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:55 am
Bones McCoy wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:53 am Won't somebody think of the CEOs, fox hunters and violent racists....
The Tories have been thinking of nothing else since at least 2016. That's why they are in the situation they are.
And they continue (in the manner of "Spiked!") to claim that these are the real victims.
The final hold outs against the blob and the liberal establishment.
By Yug
The deputy prime minister has said Lee Anderson was suspended for using “the wrong words” in an anti-Muslim rant about Sadiq Khan on GB News - as Rishi Sunak continued failing to address the comments.

Oliver Dowden said Mr Anderson was given the chance to apologise for claiming the London mayor is controlled by “Islamists”, and would have kept the Tory whip if he had, but was eventually suspended for refusing to say sorry.

He also repeatedly refused to say that the comments were racist, insisting only that the MP had used “the wrong words”....

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 02107.html
Would the deputy prime minister care to tell us what the cuntservative party consider to be the right words to use when indulging in a little islamophobic hate-speech?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]