:laughing: 75 % :cry: 25 %
By Crabcakes
davidjay wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:51 pm
It's partly owning the libs, but there's also some classic Tory inclusivity there. They love to bring people who aren't like them into the fold...
This would be an admirable activity if not for the regrettable fact that whether they’re old etonians, daughters of immigrants, or ‘man of the people’ pub bores, they are all still a bunch of export-strength shithammers with all the warmth and humanity of a fully automated abattoir.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Kev is the partner of my local MP. For some reason (!) the local press never makes that clear...

He is a shit of the first order, and I would suggest that his knowledge of Northerners (not that Anderson is actually a Northerner, he's from the East Midlands) and working class people is pretty limited.

Fortunately all the northerners I know are solid Labour.
By The Weeping Angel
What voters in Ashfield think of Lee Anderson

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... e-anderson

Including this arsehole
“He’s on the right track if you ask me, but instead of the death penalty I’d go for a little bit of torture every week, teach them a lesson. It’s too easy to execute,” said a shopper outside the library who didn’t want to be named.
I can only assume that they're one of Anderson's mates.
By Samanfur
I'm currently reading the British Election Study into the GE of 2019. One fact it threw out was that Lee Anderson is the only former miner currently sitting in the Commons.

There's a real dearth of manual workers in there at the moment, on both sides. He could probably make at least as much political capital out of that as he does about culture wars, if he wasn't quite so keen on dodging policy discussion by using lowest common denominator prejudices as scapegoats.
By satnav
How much time did Anderson actually spend down the mine? It look like he is exactly the same age as me but school friends of mine who became miners had extremely short careers. They had just about finished their training when the miners strike started and after the strike they only managed two or three years in the mines before they closed. Anderson has probably spent more time in parliament than he did down a pit.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]