:laughing: 75 % :cry: 25 %
By Youngian
davidjay wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:53 am Round about 1992-ish I was talking to an anti-racist worker who told me that fash activism could be mapped from an estate near Walsall, then up the A38 corridor before reaching Mansfield, where even then the BNP were getting 2-300 at meetings
Don’t know why the ‘not far right, oh no’ have a foothold in that region. I get how the BNP’s populist protectionism would gain traction in a region where thousands of secure jobs in manufacturing have disappeared but a free market cowboy like Farage? You muppets.
By Andy McDandy
Mainstream media brand the far right as knuckle dragging thugs, barely coherent and unable to string a sentence together.

Suburban slime think "how crude, we're not like that.

Vaguely smart looking (and sounding) man in a smart suit turns up spouting the same ideas in slightly more flowery language and with the rough edges sanded off. "Oh well, he's just saying it as it is, if he's such an extremist how come they let him on Question Time, you've got to admit he's got a point...".
By Watchman
According to Wikki he was a miner for 10 years, given his age he must have started early/mid 80's so after the big strike. Working in a coalfield that did not strike so would have been in UDM not NUM. He's been saying recently he was working 12 hour nightshifts 7 days a week, something I find very unlikely, unless he pushed himself to the from of the queue
By davidjay
Youngian wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:07 am
davidjay wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:53 am Round about 1992-ish I was talking to an anti-racist worker who told me that fash activism could be mapped from an estate near Walsall, then up the A38 corridor before reaching Mansfield, where even then the BNP were getting 2-300 at meetings
Don’t know why the ‘not far right, oh no’ have a foothold in that region. I get how the BNP’s populist protectionism would gain traction in a region where thousands of secure jobs in manufacturing have disappeared but a free market cowboy like Farage? You muppets.
This was the pre-Nick Griffin BNP, who were more extreme than even the NF. It was all about being white in a white area and seeing the neighbouring cities being 'invaded'.
By Abernathy
kreuzberger wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:56 pm He wouldn't be the first fashy-Midlander to big up his part. I recall that baldy Kipper who reckoned he was the first man on the moon and had played for Crewe. Or summat.
Paul Nuttalls of the UKIPs?

long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]