:laughing: 66.7 % :cry: 33.3 %
By mattomac
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:17 pm
mattomac wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:10 pm I'm surprised the government wants to fight the election on the economy.
Sunak's right about that., however much it's struggling. If they don't then the Opposition fill the void without having to answer any difficult questions.
I’ve not seen any focus on it that’s why I raise it.
By Yug
Racist cunt spouts racist shit while denying he's a racist

Lee Anderson has accused Sadiq Khan of "playing the race card" as he denied being racist following a row that resulted in his suspension as a Tory MP.

Mr Anderson used a column in the Daily Express to hit back at accusations of Islamophobia and racism following his comments about London's mayor...

https://news.sky.com/story/lee-anderson ... t-13082742
Of course, accusations of racism have absolutely nothing to do with the racist shit he talks

In the newspaper, Mr Anderson accused the mayor - along with the Labour Party and the media - of accusing him of racism for "political advantage".

He wrote: "Sadly, Sadiq Khan has resorted to playing the race card and accused me of stoking up division."
He really isn't very bright, is he.
By Abernathy
A swift re-cap : Lee Anderson, the man who :

- Had to leave the Labour Party after making sexist remarks during an interview to be a candidate for the county council.

- Subsequently joined the Conservative Party and became a Tory MP.

- Announced that he would refuse to watch on TV any of England's matches (including the final tie) in the European Championships of 2020 because he was so enraged that Southgate's players were displaying solidarity with Black Lives Matter by "taking the knee" before kick off in their games.

-Was caught setting up a phoney encounter with a constituent friend of his for TV in which he instructed his pal to pretend that he had never met him before.

- Was appointed as one of many Conservative Party Vice-Chairs as supposedly the voice of the plain-speaking northern Tory working class, and proceeded to tell desperate asylum seekers to "fuck off back to France"'.

- Described Richard Tice of the Reform UK party as a "pound shop Nigel Farage".

- Resigned as Tory Vice-Chair in order to vote against the government, then decided to vote with the government because he could not bear to go through the "No" lobby with Labour MPs who were "sniggling" at him.

- Made an outrageous Islamophobic attack on the muslim Labour Mayor of London, for which he had the Conservative parliamentary whip removed.

- And has now joined the Reform UK party (led by Richard Tice).
Last edited by Abernathy on Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arrowhead, Oboogie liked this
By Abernathy
davidjay wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:12 pm You forgot his mates the white supremacist scooter club and the mythical family spending their benefits in McDonald's.
Yes. I also omitted him effectively “doxing” his parliamentary assistant in order to “prove” that younger people can afford to live comfortably.

And how could we forget the ludicrous and offensive claim that earned him his nickname, that people could easily feed themselves for 30p a day ?
By Crabcakes
As ever, “I want my country back” is actually an abbreviation. It’s really “I want [the right to deport black and coloured people, Muslims, Jews, poofs, dykes, trannies and lefties out of] my country [because I’m a raging bigot, and while we’re at it I want to force women] back [into lives of domestic drudgery]”.
Oboogie, Andy McDandy liked this
By Abernathy
The “New Conservatives” (co-chairs Danny Kruger and Miriam Cates) have apparently said this :
We regret Lee’s decision. Supporting Reform makes a less conservative Britain more likely. A Labour government would raise taxes, increase immigration, undo Brexit and divide our society. (2/7)
Yay ! We’re going to undo Brexit !
davidjay liked this
By Spoonman
Spoonman wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:12 pm 37p Lee's slow but ongoing jump from the Tories to Reform is a subtle as a brick.
Took a little longer than I expected but "I called it!" :kissing_heart: Wasn't that difficult TBF.

This was back in January tho, what changed his mind since then?... :pound:

By Andy McDandy
Abernathy wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:53 pm The “New Conservatives” (co-chairs Danny Kruger and Miriam Cates) have apparently said this :
We regret Lee’s decision. Supporting Reform makes a less conservative Britain more likely. A Labour government would raise taxes, increase immigration, undo Brexit and divide our society. (2/7)
Yay ! We’re going to undo Brexit !
They say all of that like it's a bad thing.
By Philip Marlow
Is there anyone better versed in Anderson’s personal history who knows whether he was always like this? I know he took the ‘I have supported Labour all my life, but under the dread regime of Comrade Jeremy, Fount of All Evil and Father of All Lies, I find that I can no longer in good conscience…’ route to defection, but nothing he’s said since suggests that he should have been any more comfortable under Milliband. Or Brown. Or Blair for that matter. I’m not naive enough to believe that reactionary Labour members don’t exist, but was it simply a case of him not being important enough for anyone to notice?
By Watchman
Just a grabbing twat, who so long as he had something that cost more than his neighbours no matter how this achieved, and there was always someone to look down on a belittle, he was happy.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]