:laughing: 75 % :cry: 25 %
By davidjay
Youngian wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:18 am
davidjay wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:58 pm Woking-class University of Life Tories don't half love to rub shoulders with their betters.
Rarely reciprocated
Of course not. Much as the likes of Johnson and Rees Mogg love having the proles onside, in reality they despise them.
By Tubby Isaacs
Bones McCoy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:50 am
Youngian wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:18 am
davidjay wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:58 pm Woking-class University of Life Tories don't half love to rub shoulders with their betters.
Rarely reciprocated
Except as temporary court jesters, who are easily replaced.
Unless they can get the good coke.
By Andy McDandy
Just occurred to me who he reminds me of: the middle aged over the hill drug dealers in Dead Men's Shoes (FAO Abers, a 2004 thriller by Shane Meadows, set in Matlock, and starring Paddy Considine).
Dalem Lake, Nigredo liked this
By Bones McCoy
Andy McDandy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:25 pm Just occurred to me who he reminds me of: the middle aged over the hill drug dealers in Dead Men's Shoes (FAO Abers, a 2004 thriller by Shane Meadows, set in Matlock, and starring Paddy Considine).
I get a strong "Mrs Brown" vibe.
Andy McDandy liked this
By Watchman
Refugee charity rejects Tory vice-chair’s claim they are ‘just as bad as people-smugglers’
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/ ... SApp_Other
By Abernathy
I wonder if he realises that he has been appointed basically to be an appalling rentagobshite firing out reactionary soundbites every other day or whether that’s what he does anyway, it’s just more widely reported now ?
By davidjay
Abernathy wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:19 pm I wonder if he realises that he has been appointed basically to be an appalling rentagobshite firing out reactionary soundbites every other day or whether that’s what he does anyway, it’s just more widely reported now ?
He's always been a gobshite; now he's a nationally-known one. He's being wound up and he's biting.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]