:laughing: 100 %
Matt Handcock is setting up his own TV company to exploit his overwhelmingly charismatic personality.

No, stop laughing, it's true I tell you.

https://news.sky.com/story/matt-hancock ... e-12820341
Matt Hancock (sic) has set up his own TV company following his appearances on two reality TV shows.

The former health secretary, who lost the Tory whip over his appearance on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!, has already said he will stand down at the next general election.

The creation of television programming and broadcasting company Greenhazel, first reported by the Sunday People, suggests Mr Hancock hopes for more TV opportunities.
He has to remember the Portillo programme was on the back of a general interest.

I don’t think many people want to see several series of shows about Matt Hancock because frankly that’s his only interest.

(Anyhow what was the second celebrity show he appeared on?)
Oboogie liked this
Abernathy wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:04 pm He might be thinking "If Portillo can do it, so can I."
As Matt says, programmes about railways are popular regardless (in spite?) of the presenter. Also, Portillo is capable of delivering script/reading cue cards with sufficient charm that one is able to suppress the memory of what a nasty shit he really is.
Hancock has none of that. To be watchable he'd need a scriptwriter of such quality that they'd be unlikely to lower themselves to working on a show without a professional presenter.
Hi Hancock I'm Home! Sitcom starring you know who as hapless former minister Matt Hancock, as he desperately tries to conceal his affair with sexy Gina (played by her off 'Allo 'Allo) from his increasingly suspicious battleaxe wife. Often he retreats to the neighbourhood pub where the landlord (John Thompson) scams gullible Hancock into handing over billions in public funds to pay for his latest pipe dream, but invariably goes to buying a massive yacht. Also starring someone a bit horsey as "Ditzy Dido", who thinks she's incredibly competent, but whatever she turns her hand to each week ends in disaster!
Portillo is also way smarter than Hancock, I've probably said this before, but I didn't believe he was smart until I read the Hugo Young Papers, in which Portillo is revealed as one of Young's regular contacts. Portillo almost always gives a smart angle to the news, and is more loyal to John Major than I expected.
Oboogie liked this
Andy McDandy wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:02 pm Hi Hancock I'm Home! Sitcom starring you know who as hapless former minister Matt Hancock, as he desperately tries to conceal his affair with sexy Gina (played by her off 'Allo 'Allo) from his increasingly suspicious battleaxe wife. Often he retreats to the neighbourhood pub where the landlord (John Thompson) scams gullible Hancock into handing over billions in public funds to pay for his latest pipe dream, but invariably goes to buying a massive yacht. Also starring someone a bit horsey as "Ditzy Dido", who thinks she's incredibly competent, but whatever she turns her hand to each week ends in disaster!
You are Richard Littlejohn, and I claim my £5
RandomElement liked this
Oboogie wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:47 pm
mattomac wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:00 pm
(Anyhow what was the second celebrity show he appeared on?)
It's in the article, "Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins" on Channel 4.
Ah right, I had read about his channel elsewhere today so I didn’t bother with the article, and yeah I don’t know what that even is.
His handing over of 1000 WhatsApp messages to Is a bell Ox Shit is a classic case of hubris...

He thought his NDA would keep them quiet. Arrogance.
Dalem Lake, mattomac liked this
I’m just baffled as to why he chose her to co-write his dreadful book, NDA or not. Hancock is a vain fool, but he’s not brain dead like 30p Lee. Yet she’d already got people sent to prison because she’ll happily drop her sources in the shit to save her own arse so fast, they have to measure it on the warp speed scale from Star Trek. How on Earth did he look at her record and think “yep, she’ll do fine”?

I could only understand it if her name was Aaaaaaasabel Aaaaaaaakeshott and she came first in the phone book or something (under ‘stabbers - back and front’)
Andy McDandy wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:02 pm Hi Hancock I'm Home! Sitcom starring you know who as hapless former minister Matt Hancock, as he desperately tries to conceal his affair with sexy Gina (played by her off 'Allo 'Allo) from his increasingly suspicious battleaxe wife. Often he retreats to the neighbourhood pub where the landlord (John Thompson) scams gullible Hancock into handing over billions in public funds to pay for his latest pipe dream, but invariably goes to buying a massive yacht. Also starring someone a bit horsey as "Ditzy Dido", who thinks she's incredibly competent, but whatever she turns her hand to each week ends in disaster!
I'd commission that.
As the author of Piggate she's got form for dropping Tories in it.

I think her MO is a ham (Fnarr) fisted act at playing chief-whip (without portfolio).
She has dirt on them, so they'd better play nicely with Richard Tice and Izzie.

Crabcakes wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:46 am I’m just baffled as to why he chose her to co-write his dreadful book, NDA or not. Hancock is a vain fool, but he’s not brain dead like 30p Lee. Yet she’d already got people sent to prison because she’ll happily drop her sources in the shit to save her own arse so fast, they have to measure it on the warp speed scale from Star Trek. How on Earth did he look at her record and think “yep, she’ll do fine”?

I could only understand it if her name was Aaaaaaasabel Aaaaaaaakeshott and she came first in the phone book or something (under ‘stabbers - back and front’)
Crabcakes wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:46 am I’m just baffled as to why he chose her to co-write his dreadful book, NDA or not. Hancock is a vain fool, but he’s not brain dead like 30p Lee. Yet she’d already got people sent to prison because she’ll happily drop her sources in the shit to save her own arse so fast, they have to measure it on the warp speed scale from Star Trek. How on Earth did he look at her record and think “yep, she’ll do fine”?

Apparently she didn’t charge him.

Which should have sounded alarm bells but that’s Matt Hancock the guy is incredibly thick.
mattomac wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:19 pm
Apparently she didn’t charge him.

Which should have sounded alarm bells but that’s Matt Hancock the guy is incredibly thick.
Or vain.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]