By Youngian
More redemption songs hot on the heels of Steve Baker. Hope to see more of this wormy groveling from Brexiters, it’s pathetic.
How do you unite with those whose stock in trade in bile and division? Or was, is the black Leaver hugging Steve Bray an overture from the not racist anymore Daily Mail?
I believe Vine voted Remain but has been riding high on the culture war juice ever since.
Attachments
CD0B87B8-E9EC-4FD1-85E4-DD592369B500.jpeg
CD0B87B8-E9EC-4FD1-85E4-DD592369B500.jpeg (170.92 KiB) Viewed 1133 times
By MisterMuncher
Imagine being Sarah Vine and thinking people needed a political reason to remove themselves from your orbit
By Crabcakes
Brexit didn’t cost Sarah Vine anything. I am still friends with people who I know voted leave. My mother voted leave. It’s frustrating, but people are rarely one-issue beings.

Sarah Vine lost her friends and marriage because she’s a spiteful, vindictive person who will gleefully write poisonous hit pieces for money, selling out family and acquaintances in doing so, and reduces people down to a single issue in her eyes as a consequence. This demands extreme responses from her to avoid accusations of hypocrisy and cries of “how could you associate with x when you’ve spent weeks slagging them off?”, and so she has to lie in the bed she has been merrily shitting in.

As awful as brexit was and is, it doesn’t define how you act and treat other human beings even if you disagree with them. This is on her because *she’s* ghastly, not some ghastly piece of legislation.
By Youngian
Has the Ghost of Christmas future been visiting the Mail? Now Platell is craving some of the love absent from anything she’s ever wrote.
'We've been worshipping the abnormally thin for far too long': AMANDA PLATELL reveals the 'epiphany' that made her stop fat-shaming women

For decades in my columns I’ve chastised larger ladies. I’ve accused them of being lazy, gluttonous, and bad role models for young women. I wrote how the American singer Lizzo was a walking advertisement for type 2 diabetes, lack of self-control, the antithesis of everything healthy and happy. (If it’s not too late, sincere apologies, Lizzo.) I called the plus-size model Ashley Graham ‘gargantuan’. (Ditto, Ashley.)
The larger lady has definitely arrived and different female body shapes are now accepted. It’s just taken me — and many others of my generation — a while to realise that we’ve been worshipping the abnormally thin for far too long, and criticising any woman who didn’t live up to an often unobtainable body type.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... aming.html
By Bones McCoy
Is it ungallant to speculate that Mandy's January gym binge is proving less effective as the years roll by.
Time catches us all in the end.
Youngian wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:00 am Has the Ghost of Christmas future been visiting the Mail? Now Platell is craving some of the love absent from anything she’s ever wrote.
'We've been worshipping the abnormally thin for far too long': AMANDA PLATELL reveals the 'epiphany' that made her stop fat-shaming women

For decades in my columns I’ve chastised larger ladies. I’ve accused them of being lazy, gluttonous, and bad role models for young women. I wrote how the American singer Lizzo was a walking advertisement for type 2 diabetes, lack of self-control, the antithesis of everything healthy and happy. (If it’s not too late, sincere apologies, Lizzo.) I called the plus-size model Ashley Graham ‘gargantuan’. (Ditto, Ashley.)
The larger lady has definitely arrived and different female body shapes are now accepted. It’s just taken me — and many others of my generation — a while to realise that we’ve been worshipping the abnormally thin for far too long, and criticising any woman who didn’t live up to an often unobtainable body type.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... aming.html
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]