By Tubby Isaacs
I don't think he's getting the whip back, so thread of his own. His Twitter is every bit as bad as you'd expect. Here's a relatively inoffensive example.

Here. formidable truth seeker Andrew, alert to misinformation, retweets a 5 second audio clip, very abruptly cut from context by James Melville. I wonder if he went on to say "as far as we know, these are very rare"?

Andrew and James also want you to think that an anodyne statement accepting that vaccines, like anything, may have side effects sometimes is the same thing as the shit they believe in about non-existent vaccine carnage.

By Abernathy
Abernathy wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:52 pm he’s off to form a new party with Piers Corbyn.
Woops. Called that one slightly wrong. In fact, Andy the Twat has announced today he is in fact joining Laurence Fox's "Reclaim" Party.
By Bones McCoy
Abernathy wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 11:12 am
Abernathy wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:52 pm he’s off to form a new party with Piers Corbyn.
Woops. Called that one slightly wrong. In fact, Andy the Twat has announced today he is in fact joining Laurence Fox's "Reclaim" Party.
The Bert and Ernie for conspiracy nutters.
By Oboogie
Rosvanian wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 12:25 pm Surely in these circumstances the MP can no longer claim to represent the interests/views of the people who voted for them so therefore there should be a by-election.
In reality you're probably correct.
But constitutionally, his constituents chose Andrew Bridgen, not the Conservative Party, to represent them.
By davidjay
Oboogie wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 3:08 pm
Rosvanian wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 12:25 pm Surely in these circumstances the MP can no longer claim to represent the interests/views of the people who voted for them so therefore there should be a by-election.
In reality you're probably correct.
But constitutionally, his constituents chose Andrew Bridgen, not the Conservative Party, to represent them.
There was an influx of former Tories pre-1997 who realised they weren't Tories after all.
By Malcolm Armsteen
An MP is, indeed, a representative, not a delegate, so their party (or none) is of no relevance until the next election. And they represent all of their constituents, not just those who voted for them.
Oboogie liked this
By Yug
Let the fuckwittery begin...

Former Conservative MP Andrew Bridgen has launched legal action against Matt Hancock after joining actor Laurence Fox's Reclaim Party.

Mr Bridgen was expelled from the Conservative Party in April after claiming in January the COVID-19 vaccine was "the biggest crime against humanity since the Holocaust".

Former health secretary Mr Hancock, who remains suspended from the Tories for appearing on I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here, condemned Mr Bridgen's comments as "antisemitic" at the time.

Mr Bridgen announced on Wednesday he has now submitted a defamation claim to the High Court as he said Mr Hancock's comments were an attempt to "shut down valid concerns expressed by me"....

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/ex-tory- ... y-12877616
This is one of those cases where you hope both parties end up losing.
mattomac liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]